Nudestix - Lip + Cheek Color

Nudestix - Lip + Cheek Color
Nudestix - Lip + Cheek ColorNudestix - Lip + Cheek ColorOne week

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the sharpen stick format and the size of the pencil, as well how creamy the product is. However, I would probably only use this as a blush. On the lips I find these to be incredibly streaky and patchy and not long wearing at all. They move around so much and will not stay inside the lip line, even when applied with a lip brush. Best way to use is on the cheek blended out with a damp beauty blender or a brush.

I am in LOVE with this product. Every single time I have used this I felt great, it was easy to use and stays on well. It sharpens smoothly, and I really like the sharpener it comes with! I use the tin to store my on-the-go touch ups and it is lovely. Has a mirror, yay!

I got the tin set with 3 shades - Satan, Whisper and Mystic.

Satan - the colour is absolutely gorgeous, and makes me feel really powerful and made up. I don't use it often, since the thought of it running out makes me quite sad. I actually reserve this for dates and other special occassions.

Whisper - I found this color too light for my lips with my skin tone, as I can get quite tan sometimes even though I'm naturally fair. (Living in a tropical climate does this to ya). BUT, I found another use for it. I bring it with me to touch up my contours. I don't contour heavily, and this shade is perfect for contour because it blends soooo easily due to its creaminess.

Mystic - This shade is a more natural shade for the lips, and fits me perfectly.

On all 3, my lips/skin feel moisturised and never dry. I can even skimp out on my lip balm. On the skin, they blend out magically and look natural. I'm 100% for its multi-purpose uses. The packaging is quality, and I can use the tin for sooo many more purposes. LOVE IT.