Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer

4.6

AQUA (WATER), ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, MEGNESIUM SULFATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE , MENTHYL LACTATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYALURONIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SIDIUM CITRATE, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, BHT, TOCOPHEROL, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).] 15BMT001-1ASize (7.8) Unit (ML) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)

In my country (Romania) this costs the equivalent of $14, therefore i wouldn't say it's a "cheap" product. It is however much cheaper than the high-end concealers/eye brighteners out there, and in my opinion it is just as good as those products, perhaps even better. Coupled with the lower price it definitely is a better purchase.
Price aside, i absolutely love this product. It takes someone with a lot of experience with all sorts of brands and undereye area issues to really appreciate this product.
I wear shade 02 which is perfect for my NC20 with a bit of neutral mixed in skintone. I don't have massive undereye circles but i do have a color discrepancy, plus the usual "gap line" marking the undereye area. I am lucky that i still don't have undereye lines at my age (31), however i cannot use thick, opaque concealers or bake the area with powder as it would definitely emphasize the normal skin folds/lines. I always disliked the appearance and feeling of drying, cakey concealers, and the only products i used are Clarins Concealer and Max Factor eye luminizer (both of them unset with powder but patted with a moist beauty blender/sponge after about 4-5 hrs post-application). I am not one of the instagram bakers, and if you are like me, you'll love this.
It does what it says and covers everything, plus it gives an amazing healthy look without needing setting powder or remaining wet. It doesn't set into the fine lines and it gives a brightening effect. I can only achieve this look if i add YSL Touche Eclat on top of Clarins and blend it really well, otherwise it looks dry. ( If i don't blend, it looks oily/sets wrinkly. Super!)
I highly recommend this product. The packaging is a bit impractical as you can't squeeze out the whole quantity but the frosted glass- like plastic tube is cute and girly. The difference between this and Clarins: this is brightening, has creamier texture and is more velvety. Clarins is the least drying yet non-oily concealer i have tried so far, and i think the Bourjois is not a dupe for it but a better replacement. For those above 30, this is ideal.

on 3/29/2018 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love this! Blends easily, buildable and of course.. CONCEALS INCREDIBLY! It also lasted all day and kept my skin looking refreshed. It doesn't look like a lot of product but you do not need much for it to take effect.

The only thing I didn't like was the packaging, but in general I am not a fan of glass packaging like this as I do not feel you get enough/all of the product.

I was instantly in love with this product from the moment I tried it, it is my new go to concealer, I would recommend to a friend.

on 3/9/2018 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

very, very bad. incredibly bad, considering the reviews. who are you people?

way too thick, makes wrinkles look huuuge right away. there is NO hydrating. that's a big lie. if anything, it dries the skin the moment it touches it.

it does NOT correct anything. it can't even hide. and my under eye isn't even that dark.
there is no radiance. ok, I do have very fair skin, but still. where's my radiance?

it does not last. a couple of hours later, it's not there anymore. well, ok, it is there, sinking in every line on my skin and making it look gross.

this is pure horror. I want my money back AND a public apology from this brand.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Good coverage and relatively affordable, with a lovely subtle scent. However, there are only three shades so it might not be suitable for all skin tones. I always seem to struggle with Bourjois to find the right colour.

The brush makes it easy to apply and you get quite a lot for your money.

on 11/23/2017 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Gorgeous for dry undereyes. I have dry skin and this sits under my eyes lovely and brightens quite well. I set it with bare minerals well rested powder concealer and find this is such a perfect combination. Packaging is cute but a bit of concealer does get stuck at the top of the tube. Lasts for ever however as only need a few dots under the eyes.

on 9/20/2017 8:59:00 AM

This is a really good concealer! It goes on easily, blends beautifully and lasts all day. At first, I put on to much and got trouble when I put powder on top; it didn't look good! But with less product it both conceals and gives a nice high-lightery effect. My go-to concealer is rms, this one is a strong runner-up.

on 9/12/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The rumours are true - this stuff is amazing. Since forever I've used a separate concealer for undereye and blemishes. Not any more. This covers with absolutely NO cakiness. It has a slightly dewy texture but yet isn't too luminous for blemishes. Will buy forever.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This formula feels like a serum/moisturizer applied on your skin. It blends really quickly and smoothly, and just melts into your foundation like u didnt even put any concealer on. Even tho there's only 3 shades, i use shade no 2 and it matches my skintone perfectly. Covers undereye circles fairly well, it is very buildable. Gives a sheer dewy effect and makes ur skin look flawless. I wouldnt say it covers up pimples very well tho, u'll need a concealer with better coverage. This works very well for undereyes and nose redness, it brightens up the undereye too. On my 4th bottle and will be repurchasing. Only con is: as of most concealer packaging, it's difficult to get the remaining product out when it reaches the end. And it goes through very quickly as the bottle is small and contains very little product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

After it oxidizes a bit (shade 02) it becomes my second skin. Literally undetectable. Really easy to wash off (also a plus in my book since I do not work long hours, I do not need my concealer to be long lasting). Neither dewy nor matte. This is my second bottle. Covers everything in my case (but then again I don't have dark circles, so I can't vouch for it with regards to its coverage). If I had a lab and was able to custom-make a concealer for myself - this would be it. Perfect. It did not break me out, even when I apply a respectable amount of it.

on 7/29/2017 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It finally happened. After trying just about every concealer on the planet, I was convinced that the perfect concealer is like the perfect man - an illusion. I only picked this up because it was on sale, and why not, I only have like 6 other opened concealers.

Before this, my go-to concealer was the Armani Precision Retouch, which fared about as well as any concealer got, on par with Tarte's iconic Shape Tape but with less hassle in blending. The price point, of course, was the dampener.

But gosh, this little obscure tube blew Armani out of the water. It wasn't really the level of coverage - to be honest, if you want full opaque coverage, go with Shape Tape. This one is just a hair sheerer but the result is SO MUCH better. There's a brightening element in there and there's a cooling sensation when you apply it, so my eye area just looked much more awake. It's also a dream to blend (which Shape Tape is not). At my age, I'm starting to get wrinkles but this concealer never settles into lines and after 6 hours, the concealer has not budged. I'm totally gobsmacked that this concealer that nobody knows outperforms the big names by a mile. I hope they never, never discontinue this!

PS I wear 02 and it's a great match for my NC20/25 skintone.