Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer

4.4

AQUA (WATER), ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, MEGNESIUM SULFATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE , MENTHYL LACTATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYALURONIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SIDIUM CITRATE, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, BHT, TOCOPHEROL, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).] 15BMT001-1ASize (7.8) Unit (ML) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)

on 6/14/2018 9:23:00 PM

This concealer isn't great at covering blemishes or marks, but is good for illuminating the undereye area. My dark circles are really bad, they're almost purple. Used alone this won't cover them, but used over a peach colour corrector it does - with the added benefit of a subtle reflective glow. It's yellow-based in tone, helping to cancel out some of the blue tones too. I like how it isn't super reflective or shiny though, just a hint of it which makes it look more natural overall IMO.
When set with powder it lasts well enough although I do usually need to fix it and retouch 1-2 times per day. But the packaging is the size of a lipstick with a little doe foot applicator inside, so taking it with me is not a problem.

I wasn't really impressed by the Healthy Mix concealer or their blurring one, or their older CC concealer. But this works well to help conceal dark circles and look more refreshed. As Bourjois is a drugstore line the price isn't too bad either - this is a good inexpensive option for a reflective concealer that performs well.

on 5/31/2018 7:00:00 AM

Got the lightest shade, but it's still a little dark for my pale scandinavian skin. Wouldn't say that it corrects that well, the formula is pretty liquidy. Also tha packaging says that it illuminates and hydrates, but I don't agree. Not the worst product, but definately wouldn't buy again.

In my country (Romania) this costs the equivalent of $14, therefore i wouldn't say it's a "cheap" product. It is however much cheaper than the high-end concealers/eye brighteners out there, and in my opinion it is just as good as those products, perhaps even better. Coupled with the lower price it definitely is a better purchase.
Price aside, i absolutely love this product. It takes someone with a lot of experience with all sorts of brands and undereye area issues to really appreciate this product.
I wear shade 02 which is perfect for my NC20 with a bit of neutral mixed in skintone. I don't have massive undereye circles but i do have a color discrepancy, plus the usual "gap line" marking the undereye area. I am lucky that i still don't have undereye lines at my age (31), however i cannot use thick, opaque concealers or bake the area with powder as it would definitely emphasize the normal skin folds/lines. I always disliked the appearance and feeling of drying, cakey concealers, and the only products i used are Clarins Concealer and Max Factor eye luminizer (both of them unset with powder but patted with a moist beauty blender/sponge after about 4-5 hrs post-application). I am not one of the instagram bakers, and if you are like me, you'll love this.
It does what it says and covers everything, plus it gives an amazing healthy look without needing setting powder or remaining wet. It doesn't set into the fine lines and it gives a brightening effect. I can only achieve this look if i add YSL Touche Eclat on top of Clarins and blend it really well, otherwise it looks dry. ( If i don't blend, it looks oily/sets wrinkly. Super!)
I highly recommend this product. The packaging is a bit impractical as you can't squeeze out the whole quantity but the frosted glass- like plastic tube is cute and girly. The difference between this and Clarins: this is brightening, has creamier texture and is more velvety. Clarins is the least drying yet non-oily concealer i have tried so far, and i think the Bourjois is not a dupe for it but a better replacement. For those above 30, this is ideal.

on 3/29/2018 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love this! Blends easily, buildable and of course.. CONCEALS INCREDIBLY! It also lasted all day and kept my skin looking refreshed. It doesn't look like a lot of product but you do not need much for it to take effect.

The only thing I didn't like was the packaging, but in general I am not a fan of glass packaging like this as I do not feel you get enough/all of the product.

I was instantly in love with this product from the moment I tried it, it is my new go to concealer, I would recommend to a friend.

on 3/9/2018 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

very, very bad. incredibly bad, considering the reviews. who are you people?

way too thick, makes wrinkles look huuuge right away. there is NO hydrating. that's a big lie. if anything, it dries the skin the moment it touches it.

it does NOT correct anything. it can't even hide. and my under eye isn't even that dark.
there is no radiance. ok, I do have very fair skin, but still. where's my radiance?

it does not last. a couple of hours later, it's not there anymore. well, ok, it is there, sinking in every line on my skin and making it look gross.

this is pure horror. I want my money back AND a public apology from this brand.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Good coverage and relatively affordable with a lovely scent. However, there are only three shades so it might not be suitable for all skin tones. I always seem to struggle with Bourjois when it comes to finding the right colour. The brush makes it easy to apply and you get quite a lot for your money.

on 11/23/2017 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Gorgeous for dry undereyes. I have dry skin and this sits under my eyes lovely and brightens quite well. I set it with bare minerals well rested powder concealer and find this is such a perfect combination. Packaging is cute but a bit of concealer does get stuck at the top of the tube. Lasts for ever however as only need a few dots under the eyes.

on 9/20/2017 8:59:00 AM

This is a really good concealer! It goes on easily, blends beautifully and lasts all day. At first, I put on to much and got trouble when I put powder on top; it didn't look good! But with less product it both conceals and gives a nice high-lightery effect. My go-to concealer is rms, this one is a strong runner-up.

on 9/12/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The rumours are true - this stuff is amazing. Since forever I've used a separate concealer for undereye and blemishes. Not any more. This covers with absolutely NO cakiness. It has a slightly dewy texture but yet isn't too luminous for blemishes. Will buy forever.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This formula feels like a serum/moisturizer applied on your skin. It blends really quickly and smoothly, and just melts into your foundation like u didnt even put any concealer on. Even tho there's only 3 shades, i use shade no 2 and it matches my skintone perfectly. Covers undereye circles fairly well, it is very buildable. Gives a sheer dewy effect and makes ur skin look flawless. I wouldnt say it covers up pimples very well tho, u'll need a concealer with better coverage. This works very well for undereyes and nose redness, it brightens up the undereye too. On my 5th bottle and will be repurchasing. con is: as of most concealer packaging, it's difficult to get the remaining product out when it reaches the end. And it goes through very quickly as the bottle is small and contains very little product. Sometimes i see that it creAtes one or two fine lines.