Rituals Honey Touch Body Cream

3.5

on 10/17/2018 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
I was searching something in travel size and this cought my eye/nose.
The product is pinkinsh,thick,but fast absorbing.
I didn't liked that the tube slipped from my hands when I tried to squeezed it because the product came out hard.They should've done the travel size in a jar,not a tube.
I really liked the smell of Indian rose with a drop of honey.Ity's soft smell.
More for winter because it really moisturizes the skin.

on 8/15/2017 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I reallly liked the souffle-like creamy texture and the smell, but the latter unfortunately ended up being too strong both for my nose and my skin. Every single time that I have tried to use it my body starts (and won't stop) itching. Even though I put on a decent amount I did not feel that this mositurized much at all. Have found cheaper creams which does a better job of moisturizing.

on 3/27/2017 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The scent is pleasant, it's not too strong. The body cream is light and easy to spread all over. I have really dry legs and the body cream doesn't rehydrate my legs enough. On other parts of my body it's a great body cream. I would recommend another lotion for really dry skin, but to maintain "normal" skin the honey touch body cream is an excellent product for.

on 4/14/2016 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love oils, but I also do love a good body butter. I am currently into one by Bliss, but I will consider purchasing this one as a treat when I run out (I received multiple, very generous samples of this body butter). It's creamy and smells lovely. It feels a little greasy when I apply it, but it sinks in fairly quickly. I only use it at night though, because I don't have time to let it sink in in the mornings. I find that it makes my skin very soft and the scent lingers a little, which I like. What I don't like is the jar packaging, so I only gave it four lippies; I would much rather it'd be in a tube.