Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/24/2017 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my never ending quest for a suitable BB cream / foundation with SPF, I came to this one. I have a love/hate relationship with Urban Decay, specially foundations because they are too drying, or too sticky (I tried them all). That being said, I really wanted to love this one, but I just can't. I know the coverage is light and being honest, I'm fine with that for daily use and going to work. But it literally starts to wear off in the first 2 or 3 hours, and my skin feels sticky and heavy. I really hate that feeling, even sealing with powder does not help for long. It also marks my expression lines even though I constantly try to "clean" them. I wanted a nice BB Cream for everyday use but It's just not right for me and my oily skin with dry patches.

on 5/20/2017 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am on my second tube of this product. It's a very lightweight almost runny fluid bb cream/foundation. I love that it doesn't feel mask like. The tube has a pump dispenser which keeps it sanitary. It blends easily and blurs pores without heavy coverage. I buy the light-medium for my fair, pink undertoned skin. I love this product. It's pricey but worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like the packaging very much on this product. However I don't think it is worth the money. It gives the skin a nice, healty glow. I use this when I don't have time to put a full face of foundation. Don't get me wrong, I really like it but I don't think you need to spend that much on a product that has nothing new or unique comparing it to other BB Cream (even the cheaper ones)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

As I'm getting older (hit the 50 mark this year!) I prefer less make up. Have been using high spf BB's or sometimes just my sunscreen and finishing powder, so I was quite excited about trying this. I prefer a product that can be applied with fingers just for speed and convenience but unfortunately this product didn't work for me applying this way as it sets quite quickly. However with a Real Techniques stippling brush it buffed up really nicely. Was a little worried about the colour because light was a little light and a bit orangey, and light medium looked too dark for me. I went with light and it blends perfectly with my skin tone. I finish with a dusting of E.L.F. Finishing powder or a light brush over of physicians formula pressed powder. Now this product has been marketed as a one step, all you need product for summer make up but I would have thought that the spf would have been at least 30, not 20. I have been wearing just over a serum with no added sunscreen but as a fair person who uses Retin A and lives in the tropics I feel I would need a sunscreen underneath. Would I buy again? Yes probably because it does give a nice 'no make up' made up look.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this a few weeks ago as my "everyday" summer foundation. My HG summer foundie has always been NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturizer but I'm a makeup whore and I'm always on the lookout for the next best thing so wanted to try this one. After wearing it for a few weeks I must say I am impressed!!! I got the shade Medium-Dark and I was a little worried that it would be too dark on me (NC 30 in SFF; Barcelona in NARS Sheer Glow and St. Moritz in NARS TM) but since I'm going to be using it as my summer foundation I wanted a shade a bit darker than I am now because I tan pretty quickly and get pretty dark. The color is a decent match actually, but I think that's because the coverage is so sheer and light. This doesn't cover like a foundation, it basically evens out your skin tone. I have some areas of discoloration from old acne scarring, and while this doesn't completely cover them, it does a great job of making them less obvious and it really just leaves skin with a very natural, healthy appearance. Perfect for a no makeup/natural/I woke up like this kinda look. This is less "makeup-y" looking than the NARS TM and this didn't accentuate and fine lines or make my already huge pores look bigger, which the NARS TM tended to do somewhat. I find this applies best, for me anyways, with my fingers and then I use my Maybelline Fit Me powder to set it. I have acne prone skin and this has not broken me out so that a plus!!! Price is decent for high end and it's cheaper than the NARS TM. My only complaint is the packaging. It's in a squeeze tube with a pump and I just don't like it but that's really my only complaint. I will repurchase again if I run out before the summer is over and overall, I'm impressed and would recommend to anyone who wants a light, natural everyday foundation.

on 5/13/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have never been a huge fan of tinted moisturisers/BB type products. I've oily, acne prone skin and I usually need a foundation for the coverage I need to hide my spots, however I am very pleasantly surprised by this product! It evens out my skin nicely and I just add a touch of concealer and powder and my skin looks great but still looks natural. It's great for days you don't want to do a full face of makeup but still want to look 'done'. Lasted really well for over 8 hours and no issues with getting shiny, which normally happens with my skin. Really like this product.