Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by skin type : Other
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

for a product marketed as a bb cream, it has very good coverage. 6 shades in this line, and I use medium light and fine it will adjust to your skin.
any product that comes in a squeeze tube or pump automatically gets a bonus point from me, and this has both.
I apply 2 pumps of this product for my face and neck and I can instantly get medium coverage without needing to build up. I apply with my hands most days and if I have a few extra minutes I will go over it with a damp sponge to even it out and just sheer it out slightly so it doesn't look like I have a mask on. I would not rely on the spf in this product, so use a separate one prior to this.

it lasts all day, I don't get oily, only the tiniest amount of transfer, (I didn't use powder). I would definitely buy this again

A new gem! In a world where every new beauty product feels more gimmicky than the last, this is a winner.

Texture and coverage:
This product is something between a BB cream and a foundation, with a built in pore perfecting primer quality too. The finish is flawless, a light to medium coverage. Best applied with a dense fluffy brush or beauty blender (I prefer brush for more coverage). It's weightless on the face but actually lasts through the day, especially with a light dusting of translucent powder in the T zone. I use concealer to correct obvious problem areas while keeping the rest of my face luminous and skin-like with this product. It has no obvious scent.

Packaging:
The simplicity of the packaging is genius. It's a plastic tube with a pump dispenser. The tube packaging means you can clumsily drop to your heart's content, and it is light and unbreakable so you can toss it in a handbag for easy transportation. The dispenser keeps things hygienic and mess-free. Bonus feature, you get slightly more product than a standard foundation (40ml compared to 30ml), which for the price of $52 (in Australia) for a higher end product is amazing.

Colour selection:
Although the selection of shades is not extensive, do not be fooled. The way this formula melts seamlessly into your skin and corrects complexion in a second-skin nature means that thousands of shades are not necessary.

Will definitely repurchase many more times!

I wasn't that big of a fan of the other urban decay bb cream so I was hesitant to try this one, but youtube gave such good reviews that I found myself convinced that I needed it. I love the pump packaging, although with tubes, it's OK with me if it's not there. I have the shade medium light, and it is slightly too light for my summer skin tone, but medium is too dark so this will have to do. I like how this cream feels on the skin, a really light, airy feel, and this lasts a lot longer than the other one, the other one seemed to slide off my skin when I would wear it outdoors. the coverage is light, because it is a tinted moisturizer, so if you find that you need more, you can use this as a primer or use concealer over this. $34 for 1.3 oz is acceptable to me for a high end product