Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by age: 30-35
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/21/2018 9:57:00 AM

You know how you buy something sometimes but you don't actually expect to like it? Or not, maybe I'm just weird, but I kind of thought I would be returning this instead of loving it.

What I wanted: something I could literally slap on with my fingers before running out the door in the morning because I am Forever Late To Work.
What I got: exactly that. I did not see that coming.

Cushion foundations don't last the day for me & require some finesse on my part due to enlarged pores and dry patches. Tinted moisturizers either offer no coverage, or are foundations that are poorly named. When I said I needed fast, I meant it. No liquids, and even my favorite stick foundation requires some proper application, generally with a brush. This stuff I literally pump onto my fingertips, blend in and that is it. No setting with powder or spraying with setting spray, and I don't even use concealer. So weird. The first time I put it on I was like "well that did nothing". Literally a minute later it looked like I had concealed and set my face. "One and done" sounds like the gimmicky-est name ever, but they actually did it. I'm shocked/impressed/thrilled.

For reference I am dry/dehydrated (so, dry patches, oily patches, a general party up in here) w/rosacea, yay, and nose pores you can back a truck into.
I. Don't. Need. Pore filler. With this. *confetti emoji*

My best match is Vapour foundation stick 090, I wear Ivory in Tarte's Amazonian Clay BB cream, Fair in IT Cosmetics CC cream, and Laneige BB cushion in Porcelain is also a good match. In this I wear Light, of course, which I thought was going to be too dark and is not, possibly because it's somehow...sheer but with coverage and I....know how stupid that sounds. I hope this doesn't do me wrong in the winter, but I do use SPF like a boss so I don't think my skin-tone varies much if at all. (side note, I slapped SPF over this the other day & it looked great)

This product isn't getting any love on YouTube so it will probably get discontinued and I will cry. But if you're perpetually late/lazy you should try this before it's gone!

on 7/20/2018 1:10:00 PM

My everyday foundation for a nice neutral, "no-makeup" look. It's coverage is buildable if I need more coverage. I sometimes mix with a little moisturizer and use under a heavier foundation like a primer on days I wear more makeup.
The CONS I have are not necessarily about the product itself, but the price and packaging. It's pricey for the amount of product. The packaging isn't good, more so evident when you get to the end of th tube. Other than that, it's a great product and I will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've had this for awhile and have kept trying it out every once in awhile to see if I have any different results with it, but I've come to the conclusion that this just does not work for me whatsoever. I'm not one that likes full coverage to begin with so I thought this would be perfect me, especially on days that I don't feel like doing a whole foundation/concealer/powder routine. The reality is the coverage and formula of One And Done is just so bizarre that it's just not good at all.
The coverage is incredibly minimal and it doesn't cover redness at all. If you suffer from acne or redness around your nostrils etc. this isn't going to do a thing. The weird part is that even though it's extremely light coverage, it somehow still manages to look heavy on my skin. It patches, pools, and separates and makes my drier areas look like the freakin desert. It creases under my eyes, in my forehead, and between my brows and completely separates on my chin and nose. It patches so badly under my eyes on either side of my nose you'd think I've never exfoliated or used moisturizer in my life.
This definitely is NOT a "one and done" product for me. I realize that it works for some and maybe it's better suited for teen and early 20's skin, but for my 34 yr old skin it draws so much attention to flaws and texture that it's just not workable.
I have the shade Light and it does oxidize to shade with a really heavy yellow undertone on my skin. I have more neutral undertones that do lean more yellow than pink so the fact that this makes me look obviously more yellow is kind of a big deal.
I'm definitely not buying this again. It's way too expensive for how it performs.

I'm so disappointed! I found my color match, this applies beautifully and blurs imperfections, looks really nice on etc. but it broke me out so bad, real bad. To be fair, most things do. The only foundation I can wear is UD's Naked Skin.

Sadly I will have to return this but if you're not breakout prone and want a high quality tinted moisturizer that wears beautifully, get this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

SELECTED SHADE: medium dark (NC37/40 for reference)
SKIN TYPE: combination
METHOD OF APPLICATION: sponge

PROS

- demi matte finish
- easy to apply
- blurs imperfections
- lightweight
- light to medium coverage

CONS

- longevity (although its not stated to be long wearing)
- packaging (pump doesn't work too well)
- settles into fine lines

COMMENTS: Love the finish of this, though I find myself having to dispense quite a bit of product to cover my face. The consistency is on the thicker side. You can get a solid medium coverage with this. You’ll definitely need a good setting spray, as the longevity is quite poor and will start fading considerably after a few hours. It will settle into fine lines and the pump isn’t the best. Its not a terrible product, nor is it the best. I just don’t think it’s worth the price in the end.

Will not repurchase.

on 6/5/2017 11:19:00 AM

This stuff is really awesome for full coverage! I bought it on a whim at Sephora and will not use anything else!! Normally I'm afraid of creasing but this one is 'naked' enough. In all it's effective at removing my dark circles and providing enough of a smooth base for my next application.

on 6/5/2017 10:31:00 AM

This stuff is bomb. I've been using it for over a year. Nice natural pore minimizing finish, holds up reasonably well in heat, has spf 20 and layers well over sunscreen. It's so lightweight. Color selection is decent for pale skin (I'm not sure if it's decent for deeper skin tones. I think there's only one deep shade. But I must say the formula is thin so with a bit of color correcting I imagine it can work for a range of skitones).

I love the UD NS foundation and this is a thinner version in a tube w sunscreen added.

Will continue to buy forever.

on 11/10/2016 6:29:00 PM

This is my HG of all bb creams. So first off, the coverage is sheer. I have good skin, so all I really need is something to even me out and this does a great job. It sinks right in and it's fairly matte. I love that it never leaves me with a makeup-y or caked looked- I'm always paranoid about looking like I have makeup on instead of well, just looking good.

on 7/26/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this. Most BB creams or tinted moisturizers are greasy with not enough coverage and don't last. This rectifies all of those issues and has a good SPF 30. I wear Medium on my NC30 skintone. I also love the packaging which is a tube with a pump. Great product.

on 6/25/2016 11:05:00 PM

This is a lot more matte than what I thought it would be. Like all the other reviews on here has indicated, its more pigmented than the Naked Foundation and the sunscreen is a nice addition. I prefer the finish of the naked foundation better since its not as harsh, this absorbs really quickly and leaves a dull finish so make sure you work quickly. The finish makes me look too flat and I think you can do better for the price. Its an acceptable product but nothing special and you are not missing by not trying it.