Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 19-24

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have returned this product since purchasing as I was not capable of making this work. It's a beautiful palette, the colors are exactly what I want, and the pigment is a dream. They are soft and buttery for a powder. My quarrel is with blending. No matter how little I blend, it just turns to mud. Perhaps it's not compatible with my primers, but it just always ends up looking dirty and unkept, no matter how much or little product I use. I hope the formula improves in the future because I would absolutely repurchase this if it does.

Nice colors and pigmention, cute packaging, I just couldn't get this to work. Every look I put together didn't look right. It always ended up muddy and dirty looking, even when I used a gentle hand. I tried multiple times to try getting this to work, different primers, techniques, brushes, but every time it just looked like a mess. I wanted to like this, but ended up returning it in frustration.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I spent $50 AUD on this palette, and I wish that I hadn't.
Aside from Bellini (which I absolutely love), the colours were quite chalky, and very lacking in pigment.
I would say that this might be okay for a beginner or somebody who prefers a light wash of colour, if it weren't for the fact that it's totally overpriced for the quality that you receive.
The packaging is absolutely adorable, but I can't in good conscience recommend this, and I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

I like this, I do. I remember when it first came out I was not interested whatsoever. Mainly because I don't like limited edition makeup. When I heard it was coming back out with a new collection, I still wasn't too interested. Well, I went shopping after Christmas and noticed they had it at Ulta. I decided to pick it up because why not? Plus I knew it was selling out quickly everywhere so since it was there I figured i'd buy and try. If I din't like it, I could take it back. I watched countless yt videos trying to get inspiration of looks to create with this. I found some and made myself use this for 3 days straight to determine if I liked it and wanted to keep it. I really liked all looks I created and am going to keep this. I think I'll probably use the brighter peach shades more in the spring/summer. I also am confused by/don't at all like the purples. The green is actually nice but I also hate the black. I wish they would have given more peach/pink/coral shades in place of those shades since it IS a peach palette. I'm also kind of over the warm brown trends but will admit they work nicely with the peaches. I was concerned I wouldn't like the smell since I don't like peaches but it doesn't bother me and reminds me a bit of summer.The little smiley face peach is so effing cute, I can't. I do like this palette and glad I own it, although I wish it were less expensive. I also wish all of the dumb hype around it would calm down, it's annoying. I don't think i'll ever use up the whole thing, so that's why i said no to repurchase.I also think that if I do ever hit pan on certain shades, I can possibly try to find some dupes. I feel like a lot of brands are going to put out peachy/coral shades since it's the current trend.

I didn't love it but I don't hate it. I prefer the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette A LOT more.