Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromdidi83

1 month ago

Makes my thick curly hair soft and adds shine.
It feels like a dry oil, absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy. I consider this one as a multi-purpose oil. I actually love using it as a body oil!! My skin feels nourished and soft without any greasy feeling and the scent is amazing.
Would definitely repurchase.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (64 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

eyesGreen

fromEvaVic

1 month ago

This is an excellent nourishing hair oil that can be used on wet hair before drying and/or on dry hair as the finishing touch.

It has a thicker consistency and a very mild well-composed and refined flowery fragrance that will not linger long.

I prefer this oil to the three other ones by Kerstase under the Elixir Ultime that are basically the same blends with a heavier …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (249 reviews)

age44-55

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Other, Other

eyesGreen

May/10/2016

This perfume oil smells heavenly and my hair feels so soft after using it. It seals up my split ends and it is not heavy for my butt length hair. My hair doesn't feels limp. The scent is very nice but it only lasts for awhile. It would be better if the scent lasts longer and it is a bit pricey.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlack

fromlaureg

Mar/21/2016

This is the absolute Cadillac of hair finishing oil. It performs the same function as Elixir Ultime (finishing oil that makes hair shiny, adds protection and conditions hair) but is more perfumed to purposely scent hair. It makes my hair shiny and lustrous; it also smells divine (a soft floral scent) and it's such a treat using this.

About reviewer (705 reviews)

age