Mehron Celebre Pro loose mineral finishing powder

Mehron Celebre Pro loose mineral finishing powder

Talc, Corn Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Lysine, Copper Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Silica /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77489/CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 10/12/2016 12:42:00 PM

Favorite oart of my routine & I get mad when I firget. I have Saffron. Looks yellow in the package but on the face the color and glow NOT shine are impressive! I can't stop staring at myself at how well this stuff sets & calms down my face after slapping nakeup all over it.

I love it & just order the darker shade..

on 2/19/2016 4:23:00 AM

I love love love this setting powder! I have used almost every high end setting powder and some are great but very costly and some just are not that good. This is fantastic and affordable. I believe the Mehron Celebre Pro loose finishing powder is a relatively new product. I don't think it's been around that long. I bought this powder a few months ago from camera ready cosmetics. It comes in 4 colors: light, medium, saffron, and translucent. I bought translucent. You get 12 grams of product for 10.99 and it comes in a screw top jar with a sifter. The texture of the powder is smooth and it feels weightless on the skin. It doesn't settle into my fine lines. I use this powder to bake under my eyes and I use it all over my brows to help dry them out before I apply my brow pomade. I use it as an all over setting powder to my face applied with a beauty blender. It mattes the skin and softens everything. The powder is matte but it doesn't give a harsh matte look to my skin. Because the product is so finely milled, it just melts into the skin and gives a nice air brushed finish to the face. I don't have any problems with it getting cakey on me at all. I am very pale skinned and the translucent is perfect for me because it's colorless. Sometimes a colorless powder will oxidize on me or it has some color and then it changes the color of my foundation and it looks too dark. This does not do that, nor does it make me look more pale. After I brush off the areas that I bake into the skin like under my eyes and nose, I'm left with a slightly highlighted look. I can't say enough good things about this powder. I don't know how this would do on darker skin tones but there are 3 other colors to choose from. This is most comparable to the make up for ever HD powder but at a fraction of the cost. The MUFE powder is $35 for 8.5 grams and I like the Mehron powder better.