3.3

$7.50 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

got my lip lingerie in beauty mark, a FAVOURITE nude shade for my lips. only thing is that it doesn't really settle on my lips, instead it just remains on top and appears patchy when i press my lips together. after a while it gets too drying, so reapplication is frequent. however the formula glides on very smoothly, and i like the applicator. it has a bit of a weird/bad smell to me, but maybe it's just me.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

3.0

3 months ago

I have this in Corset; I saw it was recommended on a couple of sites as being a good color for my NC35 skintone. It's ok- beige/pinkish/slightly muddy looking. Nice texture, doesn't last long. I won't repurchase

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3 months ago

Unfortunately despite its sub par performance, I actually love these lippies. They are drying and not long-lasting but what liquid matte lipstick isn’t drying! I absolutely love this lingerie line. I’ve quite a few shades and I wear them all. They are easy to wear and don’t dispense a lot of product at one swipe so you can work with what you have on the wand. There’s no excess product to move around when you’re on the run and don’t have time to fix your lips. I will forever continue to buy them! I also prefer their nudes over my stila and ABH ones.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

4 months ago

this is honestly the worst lipstick ive tried. it looks and feels so heavy and dry, just sinks into every line it possibly can especially with how liney my lips naturally are so my lips look so dol and gross with this on. i can handle lipsticks sinking into some lines but not all of them and then just making them look even deeper then they actually are. it basically looked and felt like i put on acrylic paint not lipstick

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

7 months ago

Shade I tried was French maid...a deep but neutral purpley pink....hard to describe the color...really pretty. Lasted a long time too and stayed put thru eating. BUT it ended up drying up and creating that flaky crusty gross stuff you have to scrap off your lip...if you're good about checking your lips alot this would work

About reviewer (1038 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

7 months ago

I have this one in Exotic and I think it's one of the most flattering lip shades I own. I find this product quite sticky if you layer it on (even when it dries), but what I usually do is dot some on my lips and blend with my fingers. That seems to work the best and it gives a more natural look. Lasting power is very good (lasts longer than the NYX SMLC), however it can sometimes emphasise dryness. Overall would recommend.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

9 months ago

It dries my lips awfully! After a couple of months it started smelling very bad and I throw it away. The worst lipstick ever!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 months ago

Bustier is a dusty brick rose on me and I love it. Every time I wear it my husband says ‘your skin looks bright-you have good colour today’- he’s not aware it’s my lips, lol. And strangely, for a very dry formula it makes my lips look huge! All my other long wear products do the exact opposite and shrink ‘em down. How is this illusion happening? Not as long wearing as I’d like- I have to re-apply to the centre of my lips after eating. Also, I’m having a bad allergic reaction to the formula. Severe itchiness and peeling under my lower lip. Darn it. I wish I could repurchase.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

a year ago

Drys my lips!!! Makes them look hideous!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

These lipsticks are really drying, but if you moisturise with coconut oil it still looks really good. I have this in Cashmere Silk, which is a stunning mauve color (think Kylie Jenner lips). I love it because of the colour, but it will disappear if you eat/drink so you have to reapply it, but it doesn't really bother me because the price is so on point, it's matte and the color is so pretty.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm