NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie

NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not a fan of this product at all. The colors are great but the formula leaves much to be desired. It accentuates all the lines in my lips and dries too quickly. It wears in the inner lips but doesn’t let me reapply easily. It’s also very sticky. I should have known I wouldn’t like this. I’m more of a satin finish kind of girl. I only bought this because I thought it would be a light formula since it was supposed to be as if I have nothing on your lips. Good thing I only bought one to try...Bedtime Flirt. Color is gorgeous but the formula just sucks.

on 7/9/2018 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

i own 2 colours from this line, and i ADORE them. the colours are gorgeous, altough the formula is quite dry while applying it never bothers me while it's on my lips! it actually feels like i have nothing on my lips. overall, this is actually one of the best liquid matte lipsticks on the market.

This is a beautiful aesthetically pleasing product, i have bedtime flirt but whats strange about it is sometimes i love it and other times it just doesnt look nice? I think if you layer too much on it can begin to look grey but what i like to do is i like to get the Sleek Matte Me in the shade Birthday suit put that on and then put a thin layer of Nyx Lip Lingerie in bedtime flirt on top and its one of my favorite lip combos.
Scent, okay, stay on power, amazing. Nice product. Bit pricey but if theres a special occasion ill splurge on it.

on 5/27/2018 1:50:00 PM

These are a bit of a mixed bag. I really do like the shade range here, as a pale lady it's hard to find decent nude shades so it's nice to find these decently-priced liquid lipsticks with a handful of super pale shades.
I am around an NW10 in MAC shades, and have neutral to cool undertones and dark hair.
I have Satin Ribbon, which is a cooler beige-tone nude, and Silk Indulgent, a very pale peachy pink. The applicator is a little strange, it is a fuzzy doe-foot type but is very straight and firm. It goes on without too much streakiness or patchiness and dries down quite quickly. When set, it has a slight tacky and resin-y feel and is very drying on the lips - you have to have well-moisturised lips beforehand as this will highlight every crack and flake on them. It is fairly resistant against eating and drinking although some of the lipstick near the centre will come off. The rest of it is actually quite awkward to remove - you need a make-up remover to dissolve most of it off, if you try to physically remove with with hands, teeth etc you will most likely scrape and hurt yourself trying to get it off.

So I'm not really enamoured with the formula. But, it's hard to find decent nude shades as a pale girl without having to drop £20 on some high-end product, so this gets points for the shade range. I'd prefer if they weren't so drying otherwise I would wear them much more often.

Very drying on the lips.

on 5/16/2018 10:38:00 AM

I bough Embellishment, French Maid, and Confident. I think these look different on me than the swatches I saw online. Embellishment was looking pretty rosey-purple on a lot of swatches i saw, but it’s rose-brown on me (which is fine, and more true to the tube color). My lips are pretty pigmented (red/brown) which probably influences the color. I dab a little bit of product on my bottom and top lip and rub it in with my finger. This way I get the color without the product buildup. You can use the applicator to apply/swipe this on and it will be a lot more pigmented.

This dried down ok. It’s been on for six hours now- I’ve had a greasy breakfast and it’s still going strong. I like this product range because the colors are really muted. Pretty happy with this.

I have Exotic, Ruffle Trim, Seduction, and Cabaret Show.
I love the colour scheme of these lip lipsticks, but I don't think it would be everyone's cup of tea. I love it because its nude that suits my skin tone. Does not brighten my complexion, its more subdued, but personally I love how my lip looks (the matte, full, effect) when I wear these.
The lipsticks all have a grey/brown base, in yellow lighting it can be more pronounced.
If you have dry lips, these lipsticks can accentuate these, my lips are ok most of the time so I never had any problems.
I have been repurchasing Exotic, and its my favourite shade.

on 4/16/2018 6:16:00 PM

Bought the shades “ Beauty Mark” which is a deep brown and “ Bedtime flirt” which is a mauve pink. I really liked these at first until after a while I noticed they felt really dry but sticky at the same times on my lips and they would crumble and was really hard to take off. Basically my lips looked like a butthole. I wouldn’t purchase again unless they was a new formula because the shades was really nice

on 4/3/2018 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love these colors but the formula is so crappy! It breaks apart so quickly in the inner lip. I have super dry lips and these just make them drier. I tried applying the thinnest layer and still it faded in the ugliest way. These are way too high maintenance for me.

on 3/12/2018 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I enjoy using this product, nice classy nude shade, glides on too creamy but dries on Matte, is matte like a high end brand of lipstick which I like a lot...packaging is cute and discreet so that I can pack it in my purse without bulk or messiness