Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite perfume.
Usually I get the 6.8 edu the perfume, this time I decided to get the perfume itself thinking it will be stronger and long lasting. The perfume arrived in unsecured cap and more than half of perfume got wasted. I am totally disappointed because it is expensive perfume ( and I love it) but they could make the bottle and cap more secure ( like the other sizes).
I’ll call Macy’s for refund or replacement and keep you updated.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My all time parfum aka; my "signature" scent. This is, according to many friends and business colleagues who, I must add, have also purchased the same (Parfum as opposed to the toilette) but although they love the scent, have always complained that it smells completely different on me!!! I put that down to the oriental notes, as being part Chinese, part French in ethnicity, the parfum does smell extremely individualistic no matter who. I have that with another parfum which has strong oriental notes. With Coco Mademoiselle I can wear it to a Board meeting, a shopping trip, a date night or to bed - sans clothes! Yes its slightly expensive but its classic Chanel bottle design, longevity ( this lasts much longer if you use the other skincare range ie shower wash, body cream etc ) layering the scents. Intensity, again layering and top up spritz on pulse spots ensures the fragrance lingers for a long time. Unlike a lot of similar high end beauty perfumes, rather than being obnoxious for a couple of hours and then non existent the next. Coco Mademoiselle becomes your style, your calling card, as its essence embraces your own, it becomes your individual signature scent. A part of you becomes Coco Mademoiselle and a part Coco Mademoiselle becomes you. ☆☆☆☆☆ I LIVE & LOVE THIS SCENT!!!

on 6/13/2018 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my #1 migraine inducer, probably due to the patchouli. Be careful if you're prone to headaches from scents. Sorry to be a party pooper!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First time I've used it in 2002-2003 and ever since I come back to it from time to time. It's a light citrusy floral fragrance.
I never met a person who disliked it. I always get compliments when wearing it. As others mentioned it got diluted through the years.
If you like to have a unique scent you should stay away, otherwise totally worth trying. Great as a gift, even if the person doesn’t love the scent the bottle looks great on the nightstand.

on 2/19/2017 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My first thought on smelling the EDP was 'it's a more girly Angel!' Since I've never been able to decide whether I like Angel or whether it smells like what I imagine a nuclear explosion would be, this is a nice alternative. I actually like the drydown best, once the slightly-overwhelming patchouli note chills out a bit and the sweet, creamy florals step up.

on 10/30/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have been waiting for the day to get this and now i finally have it! I love all of chanels perfumes, but this one is different from the others, still very classy with a woody yet mandarin/orange like scent. It makes me feel ten times better just spraying it on. It's my 'citrus princess' as i like to call it. It makes me feel special just wearing it. If you aren't into citrus, maybe you should try another chanel perfume, but for those who love woody yet citrusy scents, I'd fork out the money for the citrus princess. You deserve it right? ;)

*update as of july 2018* of all my perfumes i have, which is over 50 bottles right now, this was my choice for my wedding day, of all my perfumes, including a few other chanels, diors, muglers, elie saab, and so forth. This is, and will always be my 'wedding day perfume'.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Long term fan of Chanel Coco and I love it for fancy nights when I am going to go out. Gorgeous perfume and I get so many compliments while using it.

on 5/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG fragrance. It is very feminine and classy. Definitely not a super young fragrance, and subtle enough to wear to the office. The price is high for what it is, and the largest bottle is, typically the best deal.

on 4/8/2016 9:38:00 AM

Beautiful scent , packaging and perfume bottle , working in fragrance this is very popular,

But i think people forget just how strong chanel can be and therefore use it incorrectly and hate it .

I love love love Chanel perfumes, they smell amazing and last such a long time. And best of all, they don't go all weird and change scent on my skin like some do!
From Mademoiselle I smell hints of a citrus type base (light), followed by musk and vanilla notes and finally a rose aftertaste is left.
This is truly the best perfume Chanel have made, by far. Love it !!

Popular Fragrances