4.2

$145.00 on Chanel
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

Coco does not disappoint. My husband brought it back from Paris. He and I are both picky when it comes to fragrances and I would not have purchased for myself. This is a very sophisticated fragrance that you can’t help but to feel sexy wearing. Unfortunately, I only wore it when I would go out because I treated it like royalty, as a result, before I was able to use half of the bottle it got old. I replaced with the eau d’ toilette which is a more cost effective choice.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 months ago

Chanel has "hit it out of the ball park" with this release! If you like Coco Mademoiselle, you will LOVE this new version of Eau de Parfum Intense! The intense version has the basic DNA of the original, but with added vanilla and tonka bean. It's even more complex than the original, and dries down on my skin, with the perfect mix of citrus, amber, and amped up patchouli, mixed with decadent sweetness. Although it has hints of a gourmand fragrance, it's much deeper, spicier and more complex than your typical gourmand. The intense version is sweet, seductive, sexy, elegant and sophisticated. I just purchased the original AND this intense version. Coco Mademoiselle was, and still is a favorite of mine. However, I must say, I think I just might like this one even BETTER. It's beyond FABULOUS! This Intense version lasts all day on me, which says a lot, because with the regular version, I feel as if I need to reapply. This is a deeply warm, comforting fragrance that's perfection for winter months...but I could see it also being appropriate for any time of year. I am head over heels with this purchase. If you like Chanel, treat yourself to the large bottle. You won't be disappointed! I LOVE this PHENOMENAL FRAGRANCE!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 months ago

I smelt the Chanel coco Mademoiselle Intense and I knew because of my crazy body chemistry I should get the intense. I loved the way it smelt so beautiful and and floral I was so very hopeful but sadly it didn’t last on me. I would say within a hour the smell was gone however when I picked up the shirt I had worn the day before I smelt the perfume on the shirt. I usually can only wear kenzo elixir, Alien , and la vie est belle and of course my Dior addict. I was hoping for something a little more floral with staying power. If the perfume wasn’t as pricey (I always get a large bottle I am a smell good perfume junkie) Then I would have kept it and maybe just sprayed a some on during the day or wear it at night. However it is a beautiful elegant perfume and if your body chemistry works well with it , then it would be totally worth the buy.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

6 months ago

I love the scent! I'm noticing more tonka bean and patchouli and less citrus (grapefruit) which takes away some of the sharpness that was in the the original Coco Mademoiselle. Lasting power is about two hours for me and then noticeable only if you're sniffing my wrist. I don't want my fragrance to be overpowering but a soft aura is why I wear perfume.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

EyesViolet

7 months ago

Popular for excellent reasons, Coco Mad is as structurally perfect as fragrance gets. It just smells undeniably GREAT— in fact, I tend to compare new fragrance releases to Coco Mad and always find them deficient in some way when compared to the Pink Queen. . This is a signature fragrances for so many women because it’s just so many good things in one: a sparkling citrus, a tender floral, a praline-vanilla gourmand, a woodsy vetiver/patchouli chypre. All of these elements are held in perfect balance throughout the development of the scent. Magically delicious! Do I wear it every day? No, but only because I’m a perfume slut and my tastes run all over the place, including funky vintage scents and essential oils. Also, one does smell Coco Mad everywhere— even 18 years after its release— and sometimes I just like to stand out from the crowd. But, just taken on its own merits, this is the most perfect fragrance I own and I’m forced to bow before its amazing beauty.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

8 months ago

Similar to the original Coco Mademoiselle but sweeter and warmer - which unfortunately takes away that 'specialness' that the original had, and puts it in the same league as so many other generic fruit-patchouli fragrances. I was expecting the Patchouli in this to be amped up when I first saw 'Intense' so was very excited to try it, however that's not the case at all, it's the addition of Vanilla, Tonka and a slight fruitiness that makes it different to the original and the complete absence of 'vetiver' which gave the original an ever-so-slightly unisex edge. The initial blast does have a strong amount of citrus in it too. I do enjoy wearing this, but to me Chanel are playing 'safe' with it, rather than staying true to the 'Intense' promise. Despite that, this one is more feminine than the original, lasts longer on my skin and is perfect for daytime wear. Classy, non-floral and (just like the original) always gets me compliments. I totally adore the original but wouldn't hesitate to re-purchase this variation of it too. Selena x  ~ My HG list ~  (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)  1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil  2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm  3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum  4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser  5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer  6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash  7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)  8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream  9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion  10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

8 months ago

Chanel gives us only high quality fragrances and skin care and this Coco Mademoiselle Intense is no exception! I adore it!! I love it with all my heart and whenever I wear it I live a journey of notes until the drydown comes and not just any drydown but the classic Chanel drydown! It is so chic that you feel like a million dollar person. Well done Chanel

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

9 months ago

This is on the original EDP, not the new Intense version (they’re all lumped together here, I guess). I have worn Coco Mademoiselle EDP since it was introduced in 2001. In my opinion, it is the best smelling women’s fragrance in the world. I get compliments every time I wear it. It’s undeniably sexy. The initial spray is heavy on the bergamot and smells of Earl Grey tea, which is my favorite part of it. I just love everything about this fragrance, especially the bergamot and patchouli. It’s perfect.

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

10 months ago

Absolutely love this scent. I get positive comments every time I wear this scent. I’ve had people tell me “that is definitely your scent, it smells amazing on you”. However, I am not the only one it smells amazing on. If there ever was a scent of a woman, I think this is it. Seems silly that I parfum could make you feel good, but this one does.

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesViolet

from

a year ago

I absolutely love the smell! finishing my 2nd bottle

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair