Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.3

I love, love, love this perfume! I have been wearing it for six years, and tried to find another to add into the mix (because I feel it's good to mix it up after a while), only to be disappointed by everything else. I understand this scent is basic and underwhelming for several people, but the ingredients in Coco Mad. mix very well with my skin. It lasts long and is a perfect balance of "barely there" and overwhelming. My husband has not liked any other scent on me, and has asked on occasion when trying other perfumes, "what happened to that good stuff you always used to wear?" :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite mainstream perfume. I used to think I hated patchouli, but what a fool I was. The patch isn't super-obvious in Coco Mademoiselle, but I pick it up, and it gives the perfume extra depth that makes it interesting and keeps it from smelling like just another generic floriental perfume. The lasting power of the EdP is phenomenal on my skin, and of course the bottle is beyond beautiful. I used up an entire bottle, so I am wanting to replace it when I have the money.

Love the scent, but wish it lasted longer like the older chanel perfumes used to :)

on 10/30/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have been waiting for the day to get this and now i finally have it! I love all of chanels perfumes, but this one is different from the others, still very classy with a woody yet mandarin/orange like scent. It makes me feel ten times better just spraying it on. It's my 'citrus princess' as i like to call it. It makes me feel special just wearing it. If you aren't into citrus, maybe you should try another chanel perfume, but for those who love woody yet citrusy scents, I'd fork out the money for the citrus princess. You deserve it right? ;)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my go-to signature scent!
If you want a scent that depicts a sophisticated young woman, this is for you.
The scent is a crisp clean floral feminine scent, which definitely fits for most occasions.

No matter what time of the day or event, it's a versatile scent that works for most outfits
(Unless you're going for something edgy, maybe a more unique scent may work better)

Longevity wise; let the people around you speak for themselves.
I had a colleague whom fetched me home from work. A day later, he mentioned that his car smelled different, like some pleasant perfume. It's been about a whole day since I sprayed that, but it still lingers.

Another account was when I came into the room and sat down about 1 meter away from a colleague. In awhile, my colleague says he smells perfume and finds it sophisticated. It's been 6 hours since I spritz it, so it's pretty good lasting power.

1 spritz is enough, no more, no less. It isn't overpowering in my opinion. I got mine in EDP.

So if you like the scent, get it! The bottle should last for 2 - 3 years with everyday usage (If you spray once a day)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Coco Mademoiselle has orange,orange blossoms,rose,vanilla.
Passed by a lady & she smelled so wonderful...Her perfume was flowers so I gave her a perfume compliment,she said her perfume was Coco Mademoiselle...I bought the littlest bottle they make...it smells like orange blossoms,roses & vanilla to me...Ladies that like pretty,fancy perfumes may love Coco Mademoiselle...

on 5/20/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I thought I was done with fruitchoulis. They're ubiquitous; the perfume market is over-saturated with them, and I found that I don't care for fruity sweet scents, I find them cloying, mostly. And I don't like smelling like everyone else.
I stick with what really suits me; woody, white florals, earthy chypres, musks, spicy/creamy orientals.
Then I tested Coco Mad. I really liked it and bought a bottle of the EDT the next day. Dammit. It's simply a delicious indulgence without being screamy or dramatic. Somehow Chanel has figured out how to inject some depth and elegance into a type of fragrance that in my opinion is demographically pigeonholed and overplayed by fragrance houses. Heh, it's the 'Chanel' of fruitchoulis, I suppose.
Perfectly formulated and beautifully balanced - this is fruity-floral-patchouli done right, IMO. I don't wear it often, but when I get a craving for this type of fragrance, I prefer Coco Mad.

That's all I can say. I'm still reeling from the fact that I liked it and bought it after offloading all my other similar fragrances. (Angel, La Vie Est Belle, Jimmy Choo)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite perfume. I have always gone to fruity playful scents but this one is defiantly more sophisticated. It isn't too overpowering to where I am choking on it but it is just enough to where you can still smell it all day after spraying it about 3 times. It is expensive but it is definitely worth it

on 8/29/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have worn this perfume on and off for 10+ years now and I love it. It is a gorgeously warm & rich yet fresh & creamy-clean scent that never seems to fade. I consistently get compliments every time I spray it on - even after I am no longer able to smell it on myself! It's almost impossible to describe this lovely perfume in terms of notes because it is so well-blended that nothing in particulate stands out. I have not worn it for a long time, but will definitely buy more eventually. A winner.

on 7/19/2015 3:23:00 AM

This was a spontaneous purchase from duty free a couple of weeks ago and is now my go to scent. I have been looking for a new signature scent since two other girls at work started wearing my beloved La Vie est Belle and I think I have found it! It's got a patchouli base like La Vie, but it is a spicier, warmer and less powdery scent. This fragrance makes me feel sexy feminine.

Popular Fragrances