CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

on 6/13/2018 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my #1 migraine inducer, probably due to the patchouli. Be careful if you're prone to headaches from scents. Sorry to be a party pooper!

on 6/8/2018 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Well this is just an amazing parfume!
Its very sophisticated,very chic, very feminine, but not in a too girly way. Not at all. I would say this is very soft, when it settles into the skin. On first spritz, its quite sharp and citrusy, but it transforms into this beaytifull floral, with a hint of vanilla and musk. It is not too sweet or too offensive, it is just right, a parfume for every occassion. Also it LAST ALL DAY! Highly recommend!

Scent 9/10
longevity 11/10

on 3/26/2018 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First I am not a fan of the edp..I had it in my collection, but didn't like it much...anyhow, truth is I really like this version, so I can't say they are exactly the same..they are not..you don't have to like edp to like Intense..lIntense is more rounded, less sharp, the citrus is tone down, and the florals aren't so sharp..maybe I will add Intense isnt as unique as the edp..the dry down is a beautiful gourmand with hints of a creamy vanilla and warm citrus..so easy to like..it will be more a crowd pleaser than the edp..for me though, it works perfect...Polge did good on that one..it isn't extraordinary unique, but it certainly smells great, with a trace of the Chanel DNA.

I love coco madamoiselle and this new addition is absolutely amazing. Truer to the original formula from 2001 to my nose and very long lasting. Very similar to edp, less citrus top notes but the same delicious madamoiselle dry down just more intense and long lasting. I love the edt, edp and the intense, they all have a place in my collection.

I wanted to like this, but I think it was because Chanel is classic rather than really loving the scents. I tried it on in store and it smelled nice enough, so I bought it (to be clear, it was the toilette spray). My husband thinks it smells wonderful, but after wearing it a few times, I can't get past the overwhelming masculine notes in the scent. Also the only way I can wear it without sneezing and getting a headache, is to spray once into the air and walk into it. It's just too heavy to apply directly to my skin, and god forbid you spray this one more than once!

on 10/19/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Such a classic scent. Is fresh, and potent without being heavy and harsh. Always a go to of mine.

This is my most favourite perfume ever and I have over a hundred in my collection. I always go back to this one, it's definitely my hg. The combination of notes just mix beautifly to produce a sexy, sensuous trail that I can't even begin to describe. Never fails to get compliments and I also love smelling it on others. So what if everyone wears it, that proves it's a wonderful fragrance and I still believe it smells slightly different on everyone. I have the edt and edp and find the edt sits better on my skin for some reason. Would love to purchase the pure parfum, definitely on my wish list. I believe this is suitable for women of all ages, it's classic Chanel and makes you feel pretty and feminine wearing it regardless of age. Will always have a bottle of this in my collection

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Why oh why did I stay away from you for so long?? You're my new love. You even smell "pink."

I don't care that everyone else wears you- they love you too, and there's a good reason for it. You're simply stunning. You're elegant and graceful like a snow white swan floating lazily down a river.

You're the young girl in the office who has huge dreams and treats herself to Louboutin heels even though she can't afford them yet. Because she knows one day she will be able to, because she refuses to give up her dreams no matter what.

You're the freshly retired lady who spent a lifetime serving other people's needs because she's a quietly beautiful soul who expects little in return. She only wants other people to be happy, especially her family. She does her hair like a lady, wears beautifully refined jewelry and tries to see the best in people.

You're the tender, feminine soul who yearns to express their femininity in all its delicate glory, the world be damned.

You're so fresh and sweet, just like an innocent baby girl, yet sophisticated and charming like a white haired, mature lady who has decades of experience in life.

So pretty and so free.

I used to wear the EdP a few years ago and really loved it. Such a classy and sophisticated scent. I always wanted to wear no.5 but figured I'd wait until I'm older and use this younger Chanel in the meantime. Use sparingly, one spritz and you're good to go.

on 11/27/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

First off Chanel fragrances are hands down my favorite high end perfumes, they always have the best longevity and quality and this one is no exception. I had my eye on Coco Mademoiselle for atleast 4-6 months, it's very expensive (92 dollars for 1.7 oz) and I always would talk myself out of buying it but finally I caved and I'm so glad I did. It's become one of my all time favorite perfumes. It's completely different than what I usually go for but now that I'm maturing I think my taste is changing. I would describe this as an oriental citrus floral. It's very sophisticated, very feminine and very expensive smelling. This is probably something you would wear for a wedding or a special occasion or date night but I love it enough that I wear it as my every day fragrance. I've heard some describe this as "old-ladyish" which I personally have never felt this fragrance was too mature or old-ladyish in the slightest. It's kind of in the middle of the road between the original Coco and Chance Eau Tendre. It's not as dark and daring as the original Coco but more grown and classy than the Chance line which is very spring/summer fun fragrances such as Eau Tendre. It's very appropriate for women in their 20s-40s although age doesn't really matter. The citrus, patchouli and Tonka bean are what are most noticeable to my nose with this fragrance. For me the best part about this perfume is the lasting power and the silage. I wore this in Sephora the other day and a woman walked by me with her daughter and said "that girl smells really good". If you don't spray too much, it's not overwhelming, it has a presence but it's not loud and obnoxious. This is by far the longest lasting fragrance that I own, I will smell like this from the moment I spray it to the next morning when I shower again. I sprayed this on a coat of mine and for days I could still smell it on the sleeve, it also stays in my hair like no other. That alone to me makes the perfume worth the price tag. Also the bottle is stunning and looks so pretty on my dresser. I know this fragrance is very popular and A LOT of women wear it, so if you want something unique and out of the box this might not be for you but I don't care if I smell like every other woman at the mall, the scent is that good. All in all this gets a 10/10, this will definitely be a staple fragrance for me for years to come.

TLDR:
Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Mandarin Orange, Turkish Rose, Jasmine, Mimosa, Ylang -Ylang, Vetiver, Opoponax, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Musk.
What I smell the most: Patchouli, Tonka Bean, and the Citrus notes.
Described as: Oriental Sweet Floral
Prices: 1.2oz ($77) 1.7oz ($92) 3.4 ($122)
Packaging: 5/5
Best suited for: Special Occasions
Night time or Day time: both
Longevity: 5/5