CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.3

on 2/16/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There are some immensely popular fragrances, like Light Blue, where I can understand the appeal, even if they don't work for me. Not this one. I only get orange and patchouli, and not a very good rendition of either. Unpleasantly pungent.

on 7/16/2012 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't smell too good at first, however starts to smell nice after a while. Wouldn't buy again because it is very expensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

First of all, to me - all the Chanel fragrances smells the same, or almost the same (there must be the same note). And none of them smell good to me. Some are terrible (Chance), some are OK (nr.5), but as I said I donīt really love any.
Coco mlle is also in the category "OK" - when I sniff my wrist I imagine 19th century, young lady wearing pink-beige dress, white pearls and romantic kisses in the garden :) No, I dont think this perfume is old-ladish, but I also dont think this is for any "mademoiselle" livinig her inner life in this century :)))

on 1/5/2006 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

A friend of mine loves this, and I never understand why! It smells so generic and common, not at all what I envisage Chanel fragrances to be. This gives me a headache. Yuck.

on 7/4/2003 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tested the new EDT and it is nice, but I found it to be alittle sweet for me. I was comparing it against Coco and I ended up liking and getting Coco instead.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is amazing!! I bought it as a little gift to myself and i find it really hard to stop using it. You only have to use a little bit and the fragrance lasts quite a long time. :)

on 6/16/2011 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this scent! I have to use it in moderation, but it is overall perfect.

on 10/30/2009 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I was staying with my friend. I saw this at her dresser and decided to wear it. This is very feminine and classic. Stays on for a long time. I find it that it is not complex, I like fragrances that have more depth, this stayed floral all day. Its definitely a very pretty scent but not for me.

on 7/13/2008 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Again, I donīt own this perfume, but Iīve smell it quite a lot, because at various places Iīve worked thereīs always at least a woman who use it and almost always is a very elegant and classy lady, I have to say, of course it is Chanel nothing less, Iīve never wear it, but if I had the money to buy a bottle I would without thinking twice because it smells incredibly nice and classy. It smells like a good perfume is supposed to, not too strong, not too overpowering but you know when someone is wearing it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i tested both the edt & edp at a counter yesterday at somewhere around 8:00 PM. today the smell is still faint on my hands today (its 5 pm right now) so the staying power for both edp &edt is excellent.
when i first sprayed it on, my mother thought it was horrible. after a few minutes she said it "wasnt bad" she thought it was very sweet too. When we got into the car, my dad said it smelled like pre-used tobacco.(he said it wasnt a bad smell.) my older sister didnt like it. she said it smelled too strong . she said it smells like vanilla and it smells bad. although she hates vanilla and she was pressing my wrist against her nose! she also thinks tresor and no. 5(both from the bottle, not a wrist) smell bad. so if you like either of those scents you might like this.
i personally think it smells like artifically sweetend flowers (except classier...if that makes sense DX)..a hint of citrus too. i like it.
im scared to shower because it smells so good. i think i'll buy my own as soon as i can afford it to avoid hygiene problems.lqtm(laugh quietly to myself... it IS more honest xp)
i hope this review has been helpful in some way. i still think its best to try it first due to body chemistry
EDIT:i've purchased the edt and it lasts all day!
im changing the price to 5 and givin it an extra lippy!
its also worth mentionng that the edt liquid comes out a small puddle on watever its being squired on. (as opposed to an evenly distrjbuting spray)
Edit December 27:
I applied one sprits to the back of one hand. I sat in the car with my mom and she saying how wonderful it smelled