3.8

Reviews

2.0
from

2 years ago

I was so excited to try this because it sounded exactly like what my skin needed. I have dry skin, so I use face mists and oils pretty religiously every day to help with hydration and moisture. It is fragranced, but from what I can tell in the ingredients list, the fragrance is naturally derived from the extracts that are included and it doesn't smell synthetic at all (sort of herbally but not so strong that it's overpoweringly gross - know what I'm trying to say?). I really liked how this hydrated my skin, left it feeling nice and soft. The only issue I have with this, is I think it slightly irritates my skin. After I spray it on, I can feel mild itches for a few hours after. No harsh reactions (I got dermatitis almost immediately after using the Goodal waterest fine mist... i do NOT recommend that), but I did find it annoying. I don't think I have sensitive skin (and for a long time I could put anything on it and it never got irritated). But I started using actives in my skincare routine this year and as I'm trying to find a happy balance, my skin is more reactive than normal. So if you don't have sensitivities then I would highly recommend this, otherwise I would say buyer beware. I think Ulta carries this but you can find it for a lot less on other korean skincare websites that ship to Canada and the US - just google as there are tons out there.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

3 years ago

i got a smaller version of this and i didn't see much difference in my skin. might try it again if i've the chance? i have the feeling i didn't use it the right way or something. :(

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

I like the product as a moisturiser for my combo acne skin . It smells good , light and non irritating . Can feel oily on the skin hence I only use it at night .

About reviewer (536 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

I had super super dry skin in the wintertime. I also ran out of a toner so I was recommended this toner by the salesperson at Clio. I liked that it did not have any parabens and that it was very moisturizing even as a mist. Non-irritating ingredients. Although the function was "mist." I used it more as a toner than anything else. I felt the spray design was very practical. The only con? would maybe be price point? ($34 USD). Seeing that I'm trying to spend as little money as possible on anything.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24