Dove Dry Spray - Beauty Finish

No Image

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This deodorant is fantastic! I currently have two bottles of it in two different scents and I'm just so obsessed!! It really delivers as a nice product should. It dries right away and it's great, normally with a spray deodorant theres a short wait time for the drying process but with this one theres no wait time at all, I highly recommend!

*Did it last all day? Yes! i find it makes me smell great all day and it really keeps me from feeling sweaty.

*How did my skin react to it? My skin loved it. It felt so niceThis product makes me skin feel so clean and soft, it really moisturizes

*Smell? It smells fantastic. Every scent in the collection is so fresh and subtle, keeps you smelling great

Dove deodorants seem to be the only kind that work for me for some reason. This was the first spray version I tried. I wanted to try them for a while, but they're quite a bit more expensive than the stick deos.
Anyways, initially it seemed to work well, but after about a week of use, I began to think I was smelling by the end of the day, which my boyfriend confirmed for me. With the stick form of Dove deos, this never happens, so it was disappointing.
That said, I'm not sure I would have repurchased even if it had worked all day. For one thing, the bottle is quite large, so I had to keep it on top of my nightstand instead of inside it, so the bottle added extra clutter. I'm also not sure I prefer the spray application over the stick - generally for me, in the morning it's best to avoid any sort of activity that requires good aim. Finally of course, the relatively high price tag that I mentioned earlier. But the lack of staying power is the real clincher.
The good with this deodorant is the same with all Dove deodorants: a pleasant, grown up scent, and the subtle, attractive packaging.