Spring Rain Bath & Shower Gel

price range

Reviews

Reviews

a year ago

huge 16oz bottle lasted a looong time. nice scent, good bubbles, didnt dry skin out too much. would buy again if it became available

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesBlue

14 years ago

My favorite scent of C/E's line. Pretty floral, not sicky-sweet. Layers w/ body spray. Not grandmotherly at all.

About reviewer (511 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

17 years ago

This is one of my favorite scents. I used it all through out my pregnancy with my son and whenever I smell it - it reminds me of him!! I will forever remember this lovely scent!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

18 years ago

I received the Spring Rain bath and body wash as part of a hatbox gift set from my former boss last Christmas. I liked this body wash a lot. It foamed up really nicely, but ultimately I would not...

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesGreen

a year ago

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesBlue

14 years ago

About reviewer (511 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

17 years ago

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

18 years ago

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinNormal