2.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Purchased this because I liked the face serum version of this. When I tried it, it felt light weight. This texture of this "eye concentrate" reminds me of a light weight lotion, so I used it during the day under makeup only. It is fine, but nothing great... not for someone like me with dark circles and fine lines. I would not repurchase this. On top, it is quite fragrant (not unpleasant) for those with sensitivities. On top of this, I felt like it ran out very quickly... turns out the pump doesn't get out a good 25% of the product.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

6 months ago

This was sold to me as a preventative aging product, meant to repair the delicate skin around the eye area after vigorous rubbing (eye makeup application and removal). The Shiseido associate told me it was safe to use around the entire orbital area, and to apply it even on the lids. I was skeptical, but the texture is light and gel like so I decided to try it, much to my dismay. I now have a large, singular new milia on the lid of my eye which I find particularly upsetting. This was the only new product in my regiment and I was very excited to try it. I noticed no results with the exception of the new mark on my skin and chose to discontinue its use. I hate to be wasteful, but I feel as though I can’t give this product away in good conscience. The bottle is gorgeous, the pump distributed more than required but that’s normal I find. I like the lightweight packaging, and the scent of the product it lovely. If only it left noticeable positive results, instead of noticeable negative results. Save your money!

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

My sister bought this and afterwards realized she is allergic to something in it so she gave the almost full bottle to me to try. While I have no negative reactions to it, I’m not too impressed. I’m trying to use up the bottle because I hate to waste it but it’s struggle not to choose this over eye creams I love. I would not purchase this.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

Very expensive and I didn't notice any difference even when I have used the whole small bottle. I started using the Ultimune power infusing concentrate on my whole face along with my eye area and saved by not purchasing this again.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

2 years ago

Besides a refreshing smell, I don't see it doing much to my eye area after one month of day and night usage. Definitely far from its claims. It does well as a temporary cooling moisturizer for me but nothing more. For this there are so much more options that could fare better. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

I really enjoy the effects of this product, but don't see a necessity for it if you're already using an eye cream. I'm using it as an eye cream right now. It blurs the crinkles around my eyes I see just when I smile, and feels smooth and velvety upon application. Quick absorption. Great under makeup. I'm not sure how I feel about alcohol in an anti aging eye product, but it does feel and look great on my skin. Right now I'm just using eye creams as preventative measures and don't have aging issues to treat, so I tend to try a lot of different products. I'm not sure I would purchase again, but also don't have anything negative to say about this product except it is pricey, but that is expected from a prestige brand

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Pros: - easily aborsbed due to alcohol content - non greasy / light weight - pump is well made to deliver right amount of product Cons: - no effect on dark eye circles - no effect on fine lines - it's purpose is uncertain generally speaking?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

4 years ago

I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this product. I love the slip to it, which I am sure is just silicone but it does feel very nice when applied. I have not noticed a reduction in dark circles, in fact my circles seemed to be more noticeable when I switched to this eye serum/gel from my regular creams (avon anew clinical eye lift or kiss my face eyewitness), my crepeing seems reduced. No increase in milia. I do adore the texture of this and my eye area feels softer and more smooth for a longer period of time with this product. I would probably give this a 2.5 not a 3. Would not repurchase because the dark circles were too much for me. But I do recommend this for anyone who wants a great feeling eye serum but does not have dark circles.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

3.0
from

4 years ago

I am using ultimune power infusing for my face and I also got the eye version however I have not been impressed. The product is not greasy and gives a nice glow around the eyes, but it does not has any effect on wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles around the eyes. If you use eye cream then this product adds nothing extra. You do not spend extra money for it. Instead of buying this product, buying a very good eye cream is more convenient.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

I used a sample for 3 days & noticed nothing. I would not purchase this.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair