Yves Rocher Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal BB Creme

No Image

2.5

on 5/22/2017 11:45:00 AM

Bought this product recently as I needed a light coverage face product with SPF for a more easy-going day.

Yves Rocher is alwaysssss on sale, so I got this BB cream 50% off. Which is good.

If you have oily skin, please avoid this product. You will hate it. This BB cream won't set completely, but it doesn't move around when you apply other point makeup, so blush or bronzer won't ruin your base. However, prepare for a very dewy effect. Blotting is mandatory.

Dry skin people will love it though.

I personally don't mind this product, as it sits comfortably on my skin and meant to act more like a tinted moisturizer for me, with a decent SPF20.

It comes in one single shade. But the coverage is super light, if you have discoloration or dark spots, it won't cover it up. I don't think is buildable as the consistency is very gel like.

Strong scent.

Overall I think it's ok for those days that I don't need to put on full makeup but still want to look put together.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This BB Cream has SPF 20. It comes in one shade which is suitable for light to medium skintones. I think it is too dark for very light skintones. Now at summer I am about NW 20 and it is perfect for me. The full price of this product is 25 euros but Yves Rocher often have promos and you can get this for half price. The tube is a soft plastic tube with a pump dispenser. It contains 40 ml of product. I think that coverage is light and it leaves a glowy finish. In my opinion it has a very strong fragrance and I dont like it. I also do not like it that when I apply it my face feels like it has a plastic film on and I feel so sweaty under it. I am really strugglig to finish this tube. I really do not like this product that much.