Shu Uemura Depsea water

Shu Uemura Depsea water

3.5

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 4/5/2012 4:38:00 AM

Performance: Used as make up mist and found it quite refreshing. After using oil blotting paper to remove excess oil on make up face, i will use this water to moist up the skin. Skin immediately feel the sensation of coolness and rehydrated.

Texture: Very fine mist that covers most of the skin easily

Scent: (in lavender) not overwhelming

Worthiness: It is just a marine water with some paraben and fragrance. However, it is quite amazing that it make skin feel cool in hot weather. I wonder if normal tap water did that too? Will repurchase because I like how it feels on my skin. But in the meanwhile i will like to try other brand (this is my 1st time using mist)

on 5/12/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is absolutely ridiculous. It is very very expensive water that does nothing, nothing for the skin. Don't buy in the hype. it doesn't make sense at all.

on 4/23/2010 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm very positive about this product. I feel that my skin looks clearer, almost radiant and transparent after I corporated this into my AM/PM routine. I spray this on my cleansed/dry face in the morning, let it sink in for seconds then put on sunscreen. At night, I use it along with my Estee Lauder ANR serum. It's been 2 wks now, and my skin never looks so good. No irritation or pimples whatsoever. Will continue to purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the Myrtle scented depsea water and I do love how it feels. It makes my skin moist and it leaves it feeling moist for some time. Too many sprays, I may even feel a bit oily afterwards. I can see why some ppl don't like the way it sprays out. It is not a light mist but a full on shot of water which can leave too much in one spot and make it drip. Better to move your hand while you spray to try to distribute the water evenly across the face. I am not thrilled that the second ingredient is Methylparaben. I use a lot of other misting products that do not contain a preservative so I may not consider buying this again unless there is a scent I really love.

on 10/17/2008 4:36:00 PM

It's a great facial mist for giving an extra boost when you're tired and irritable. There are two scents, and I haven't tried the soothing ones (lavender doesn't agree with me, so I tend to stay away from those scents), but the energizing ones really do energize you, and your skin feels nice and smooth after it dries. Currently using Hamamelis.
It's a little expensive, but I think it's worth it.

on 5/14/2006 8:24:00 AM

I bought Hamamelis in Feb and it's still 95% full to date, as I seldom reach out for this. Firstly, I'm just not a face mist person, I bought this after the sweet SA was promoting this to me and telling me how good it is. Secondly, I wish Shu will make this in smaller bottles, as I find this really bulky to carry along when I'm out. Thirdly, I'm not sure if it's just me, but after this dries up, I notice a "thin film" on my face, which I hate it, as it somewhat makes my face looks oily after a while!

The scent is calming though and it doesn't smudge your makeup. And 2-3 sprays are enough for the entire face, but I dont think I will purchase this and doubt I will try any other face mist again. continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products