Essence Make Me Brow

Essence Make Me Brow
Make Me BrowMake Me Brow

4.3

01 blondy brows:AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NYLON-6, DISODIUM EDTA, GALACTOARABINAN, TROPOLONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MICA, SILICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). 02 Browny Brows:AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NYLON-6, DISODIUM EDTA, GALACTOARABINAN, TROPOLONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MICA, SILICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). 03 soft browny brows:AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, TROPOLONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NYLON-6, GALACTOARABINAN, DISODIUM EDTA, SILICA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). SOURCE: http://www.essence.eu/products/eyes/eyebrows/e/product/make-me-brow-eyebrow-gel-mascara-01/

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had been hearing a lot of raves for this product for a really long time, but I thought it was a little overblown until I tried the dang thing. Make Me Brow really is as good as people say it is. I use this to set my brows and kinda fluff them up after I fill them in with a brow pencil (usually NYX Micro Brow), and it helps my brows to last all day. I wish Essence would add a couple of colors to the range, but since I have dark brow hairs I can get away with the medium brown in spite of filling my brows in with an auburn pencil. The brush is a great size--not too big and not too small--and it is wiry enough to actually catch the hairs and coat them without gooping on too much product. Make Me Brow is definitely a steal at less than $5, and I will faithfully repurchase.

on 11/3/2017 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is an absolute dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow only better! I love this product and its so damn cheap.

Wow.. i've heArd abt this brow gel for the longest time and never got around to buying it just because i thought it was over hyped. I bought this on a whim and was pretty impressed!
It holds up pretty well, it gives a bit of volume to my brows, and it sets them in place pretty well. It's so cheap i'm already thinking of buying a ton just for back up in case it gets discontinued.
10/10 would definitely recommend!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Is this a dupe of Gimme brow? No. Is it an affordable alternative for someone who isn't a daily makeup, especially brow , wearer? Yes, absolutely. I own quite a few of their products, Essence that is and most are great for the value others not so much. But it also depends on the users as mentioned. I have pretty full brows as is but I like to take to a Brooke Shields/Cara Delevigne level, and gimme brow gives me that extra kick, which also last into the next day, budge proof. This gel will simply not do that, but don't hate it's kinda asking a lot of a $3 affordable brand to perform like a high end one. On a positive note Essence has phenomenal customer service and stands behind their products which I respect and will continue my patronage and they, Essence, never claimed to be a dupe. That is all YouTube and word of mouth. Just do your research and find what works for you and your level of makeup usage, drug store to high end, as long as your happy. 😊

This is bomb af for every day use

on 9/28/2017 11:30:00 PM

Awesome for making my brows looked filled in, but it has no holding power. If you don't really care about brows staying in place, but just want some thickness and color, then this is perfect for you! And its so affordable. I love essence. They're so cute. Only con is I have to use a separate brow gel to make them stay in place.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great product, but poor shade variety! I tried this after hearing that it was a good dupe for the much more expensive Benefit Gimme Brow (which I use and love), and I think the formula delivers on that promise. Like Gimme Brow, Make Me Brow is a great one-and-done brow product that's very easy to use. It has a damp mousse-like consistency that never dries shiny or crunchy and offers buildable semi-sheer coverage that does a good job filling in brows without making them look too heavy or dramatic. And it lasts all day without smearing or flaking! My only issue is that none of the three shades are a good match for me. The medium shade is too light and has this weird khaki undertone to it that is not flattering on my skin tone while the dark shade is way way too dark. This won't be a problem for everyone obviously as different shades work differently for everyone, but the shades turned a winner of a product for me into a dud.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG lazy day/no-makeup makeup brow product!
I usually buy brow pencils and pomades, but after reading the reviews for this product, I decided to try it! It was so worth it!
This product makes eyebrows looked groomed with little to no effort. I like that I can run this through and then push the front eyebrows up, and I'm done! Eyebrows stay in place and look fuller/less sparse. The wand is perfectly small to get the unruly hairs!
I use the blonde shade, and it is a perfect match!
For the price, you can't beat this product.
Highly recommend. A+

This has to be my utmost favorite brow gel in the world. I have tried couple, but essence one is amazing. From the price point, of course it is super affordable and won't break your bank account. Another bonus is, the tint is just nice and not too much. I love setting my brows with this as I always go for bold and dark brows. However, in my opinion, the downside of this brow gel is with its staying power for your brow hairs. To me, it doesn't holds up my brow hairs as strong as I want it to be. But then again, looking at the price, I don't really complain about it and it is amazing to be used as an everyday brow gel.

on 9/26/2017 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this brow gel, gives a bit of tint but not too much. I don't have very much eyebrow to work with and I find, for me, it works best if I remove some of the product from the wand before applying.

Popular Brows Products