Essence Make Me Brow

Essence Make Me Brow
Make Me BrowMake Me Brow

4.3

01 blondy brows:AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NYLON-6, DISODIUM EDTA, GALACTOARABINAN, TROPOLONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MICA, SILICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). 02 Browny Brows:AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NYLON-6, DISODIUM EDTA, GALACTOARABINAN, TROPOLONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MICA, SILICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). 03 soft browny brows:AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, TROPOLONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NYLON-6, GALACTOARABINAN, DISODIUM EDTA, SILICA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). SOURCE: http://www.essence.eu/products/eyes/eyebrows/e/product/make-me-brow-eyebrow-gel-mascara-01/

on 8/4/2018 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i really don't understand this product. i thought it would work like a colored brow gel, and hold my brows in place while doing a little something extra to make them look more natural. but i don't think this product was made for people like me - i have very sparse brows, and the hairs i do have are quite long. this doesn't really fill anything in for me to the point that i don't require any other products, and tiny infant hands may as well be holding my hairs in place - it feels like the worlds weakest hairspray. it's kind of just a waste of a step in my routine. i think i'll be using it on my lower lashes until it runs out.

update after trying it a few more times (and trimming my brow hairs) - still been testing it in my brows, and if nothing else, it makes them super defined in photos, which i kind of like for some reason hahaha. i wouldn't repurchase this but i would say if you have the $$ to spend, and you've been considering trying a product like this, you may as well give it a shot. no harm no foul

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this so much. I am in awe of how good this is for such a cheap price! I have brown hair but got the shade 03 Soft Browny Brows. I use a darker pencil underneath and since this is lighter, it helps balance it out. The brush is tiny, which I love, I do not like bulky brows because I have thin brows. I also have sparse brows and this helps fill in the bald spaces. You really should try this for the price. It saved me shelling out cash for more expensive options that would work half as well!

this is an awesome product for sparse or thin brows. Adds some volume with fibers so it looks like hair, dries fast, its cheap and the best part of all, it only take a minute or two to use.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Natural looking, dries relatively fast, doesn't make your brows scrunchy but puts them in their place. Has a ol' normal applicator wand, no particular praises or complaints. Using this product alone gives a natural look. For a more polished look, you're gonna want to fill in your eyebrows with another product. I use Make Me Brow to tease the inner corner of my eyebrows up the the mid-point of my brows, then shape the tips with a brow pencil or powder. I haven't tried any higher end brow gels that are ~$20, so I can't make any comparisons, but I have no reason to switch from Make Me Brow, especially at only $3 a tube!

This is an excellent, inexpensive brow mascara to quickly darken, fill in, and tidy your brows. The look is very natural but pulls your look together. For me, it's perfect for most everyday looks. If you like a strong, dark, Instagram brow, you'll need to supplement with a pencil or pomade. Most days though, this all I use. I'm on my second or third tube. They last a while, but as they start to dry up you'll find it takes more time and effort to get the right amount of product on your brows. It stays on all day, even through sweating. I can usually see some residual product on my toner pad after I've washed my face at night. I recommend this product if you like an easy, natural brow and can find a shade for you. No need to pay more for something so simple.

on 6/22/2018 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've repurchased probably 15 times, I go through this pretty fast and would say that if I use it often it doesn't last me much longer than a month, but for $3.99 can I really complain? Its neutral enough to use on my brows and I use the 003 shade which matches good but I can see some people might not be able to find a shade. I won't take off a lippie for that though.. cause its HG for me.

For $3, this is one of my favorite drugstore staples. It is easy to apply, stays on and is a great dupe for Benefit Gimme brow. Everyone should have one of these, the quality is no different.

on 5/31/2018 6:44:00 AM

From now on my go to brow product. Since I don't fill in my already kind of full eyebrows, I just like to brush them through and make sure they stay in place. I guess it sort of has the tint and the wax function to it. And not to mention that it's the cheapest eyebrow gel ever + cruelty free brand.

Target by my house was eliminating Essence from plan-o-gram. I love this product so much I helped them out by purchasing all at the sweet clearance price. 03 Soft browny brows

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This would be a 5🌟 product if the shade range was a little better. However, I am glad I have a shade that works because I love this brow product. I was on the hunt when Give Me Brow went MIA and heard this was a decent alternative. It helps give my brows that added texture/tint I needed after filling them in with a pencil. Day to day I just throw this in my brows and I'm go to go. It doesn't last all day or have any strong hold, but it's good for a natural looking brow. I doubt I'll be switching back to Give Me Brow.

Popular Brows Products