Essence Make Me Brow

Essence Make Me Brow
Make Me BrowMake Me Brow

4.3

01 blondy brows:AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NYLON-6, DISODIUM EDTA, GALACTOARABINAN, TROPOLONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MICA, SILICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). 02 Browny Brows:AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NYLON-6, DISODIUM EDTA, GALACTOARABINAN, TROPOLONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MICA, SILICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). 03 soft browny brows:AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, TROPOLONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NYLON-6, GALACTOARABINAN, DISODIUM EDTA, SILICA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). SOURCE: http://www.essence.eu/products/eyes/eyebrows/e/product/make-me-brow-eyebrow-gel-mascara-01/

For $3, this is one of my favorite drugstore staples. It is easy to apply, stays on and is a great dupe for Benefit Gimme brow. Everyone should have one of these, the quality is no different.

on 5/31/2018 6:44:00 AM

From now on my go to brow product. Since I don't fill in my already kind of full eyebrows, I just like to brush them through and make sure they stay in place. I guess it sort of has the tint and the wax function to it. And not to mention that it's the cheapest eyebrow gel ever + cruelty free brand.

Target by my house was eliminating Essence from plan-o-gram. I love this product so much I helped them out by purchasing all at the sweet clearance price. 03 Soft browny brows

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This would be a 5🌟 product if the shade range was a little better. However, I am glad I have a shade that works because I love this brow product. I was on the hunt when Give Me Brow went MIA and heard this was a decent alternative. It helps give my brows that added texture/tint I needed after filling them in with a pencil. Day to day I just throw this in my brows and I'm go to go. It doesn't last all day or have any strong hold, but it's good for a natural looking brow. I doubt I'll be switching back to Give Me Brow.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Neutral

Was on the check-out line with the reissue of Benefit Gimme Brow ($26), feeling a little skeptical, when I remembered people saying the Essence Make Me Brow was a great duplicate. Ducked out of line and found it, made in Italy, three colors, $2.99 each, I bought one of each instead! Still ended up ahead by more than half, which is crazy! These are indeed great, in fact I like them better than the previous incarnation of Gimme Brow, which I felt was a little wet and a little lacking in pigment. These have similar, tiny spoolie brushes, but the formula applies very true and very precisely, just the right amount of color, so I am able to shape and color my brows any way I want. Exactly the kind of product I have been looking for! I don't know how I have never sampled this line before, it is full of high quality offerings at ridiculous prices! Make Me Brow makes Gimme Brow superfluous, in my opinion.

This is equivalent to the benefit gimmie brow. I have purchased this 3 times.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Maybe mine was old but it had separated and no amount of shaking helped. Alcohol? or some clear liquid came out at the top of the brush and brown clumps were at the bottom, I couldn’t even apply it. It reeked of chemicals as well. In this case you get what you pay for.

on 3/30/2018 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use the color "browny brows" and I've repurchased it twice now. It sets the brows in place and tints them a bit, making the brows look fuller

on 2/20/2018 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this, and for the price I can't see myself being bothered to try other options. I have the Blondy Brows shade. I use it either on it's own or on top of a brow pencil (currently using up BH cosmetics automatic eyebrow pencil, which I'm not a fan of). It keeps my brows in place and helps fill them out while still looking natural. I really just wish it contained more product because I seem to go through it quickly.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this, I use it as a brow lightener when I over do my brows. It keeps them in place and the pigment is amazing!!

Popular Brows Products