4.3

$2.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

I really like this. I don't use it daily, but very often. I apply it after my pencil, let it dry, then gently brush with a spoolie. Just makes my brows look that little bit fuller, and helps to keep them in place. My tube has lasted for AGES, too. By the time I use it up, it'll probably be discontinued.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 months ago

I have the shade Browny Brows. It's a decent color for my dark, black hair. They do need more color selections. I believe there is only 3 shades available. The formula is a little wet for my liking. If I use this product by itself it's harder to apply since it's so wet. It fills in decently and add color. I like it by itself but I have other options I prefer. Over a pencil this performs decent. It adds a little fluff to the brows. It doesn't do the best job holding them in place tho. Pros: Super affordable. Adds fluff and color. Cons: Shade range. Wet formula. Doesn't hold brows in place well. Overall, I like it. I may purchase it again. There are other cheap brow gels that work better though.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

6 months ago

I have fuller brows that can look unruly. I don’t like using a pencil because I like something I can whip on as I’m running out the door. I’m a busy mom that’s out the door taking kids to school at 6:40 am. I like to look like I didn’t threw pants on 3 minutes before I left the house, even though I did. My makeup routine in the morning is foundation, brows and lipstick, this brow gel is pretty foolproof and makes me look put together. It isn’t super pigmented but that’s what I want. I don’t want to look like I drew my brows on. I’ve tried so many brow products. Pencils, powders, gels, mascaras. This is the one I always come back to.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

7 months ago

I have tried MANY brow products over the last few years. (Note that I had issues with smearing; I found that using a no-color loose powder on the brows first, then brushing out before applying color products, absorbs excess oil/moisturizer and prevents smearing.) As I'm older and didn't need to do anything to my brows when younger, I'm unwilling to spend much time on them. Also, I'm getting some white hairs. I use the soft browny brows shade, a very neutral taupe/brown. I brush it into the brows backwards and it helps plump up the brow hairs as well as keeping them neat without crunchiness. I love the tiny spoolie with this. I do need a bit of tail extension, so once the gel is dry I use a bit of taupe powder on an angled brush.

About reviewer (244 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

Cheap and excellent

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

7 months ago

Love Love Love it! It's great. Natural color, lasts all day, little wand and has fibers in it. It's cheap, high quality. What else..? Nothing! Awesome! https://youtu.be/_rkB4NGxoe4

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

8 months ago

Same as a high end product. Seems to be very trendy to say that it lasts for a week, in case you did not want to shower.. just kidding. Normal, makeup product good quality and does the same job as a 20 dollar competitor. It even uses the same ingredients. Maybe the packaging isn't as fancy.So if you aren't collecting it and don't want to put it in your vitrine it's perfectly fine!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

8 months ago

I have this product in 02 Browny Brows and it is a perfect match for my black eyebrows, it is a taupe dark brown, with no red undertones to it. I use it mainly to set my brows in place (it lasts really well for 8 hours) without leaving them feeling crunchy. In my opinion, it won't work for you if you want to utilize it to fill in the spare areas in your eyebrows. The spoolie is small, so it is really easy to work with it if you do not apply too much pressure. The packaging is sturdy and good quality. It is a very cheap product (3.19 euro in Spain), it contains 3.8 ml/0.12 fl. oz. I will repurchase it when I run out, but it seems it will last me a long time.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 months ago

It gives texture to the brows, makes the individual hair strands look thicker. Suprisingly, it also gives great hold. I mean, on me, typically brow gels don't stand a chance. If my brows are fluffy when I apply brow gel in the morning, by noon, it will 'wilt' due to the hot n humid weather and my oily skin. With this, my brows stay pretty much the same till the evening. It stays up and feels..crunchy. But I like it that way. The wand is also tiny, making it ideal to coat every strand of brow hair. 👌🏼I should have tried this earlier. Now I have my backup just in case.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

This is my GO TO product for my eyebrows. It fills in the spare areas and gives great definition. Yes, the wand can give globs of product, but I don’t redip the applicator and brush out the product into my brows. I love this product and will continue to rebuy.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair