benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love!!! Separates and lengthens lashes so well! My new holy grail !

on 7/2/2018 2:53:00 PM

This is a good, non clumpy mascara. Super black, gives me longer lashes in just 1-2 coats, wears well. No complaints except the price- my L’Oreal mascara works just as well for less $.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I've never tried Benefit's other famous mascaras because they had the reputation of being super thick and clumpy, and that is not what I look for at all in a mascara, so I can't compare Roller Lash to the others. Basically what I look in a mascara is (ranked my importance): 1. Definition (no clumpiness for me) and 2. Length. And this definitely delivers.

Roller Lash's formula is wetter than average formulas, but that's the reason why it defines so well. It also gives good length to my short asian lashes. It gives good volume for a lengthening and curling mascara. I for one am too lazy to curl my lashes, but this mascara also does a pretty good job curling it!

Also, I was wearing this on my top and bottom lashes when I got the news that my cat had died at the hospital, and while it did not stay put (I didn't expect it to, so that's ok), it did flake off neatly and did not do any ugly smudging. So I still looked quite presentable after crying on and off for about 6 hours. While it is smudge proof and decently waterproof, it's also not hard to remove, I just use my usual waterproof eye makeup remover.

I throw away my mascara religiously after about 4-5 months (or when the formula changes), so I always get the travel size version. It's small, but definitely enough to last me for that long with almost daily use. Overall, I found this to be a very fuss-free, effectively lengthening mascara that will look good and last me throughout the day. I definitely would't mind repurchasing this again.

on 2/24/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This makes my lashes longer and darker. There is no clumping or irritation either. The only complaint is at the end of the day, I get slight smearing under my eyes. Luckily, it is at the end of the work day. The wand gets every lash which I like. It can be difficult to remove, at least for me, so I have to be more diligent about making sure it is removed properly.

on 12/14/2017 4:11:00 AM

Price - Pretty expensive for a mascara, but I find myself repurchasing all the time, so I guess it must not be too bad to me! Ahaha.

Packaging - When the product is new, the packaging it really cute, but I find that the rubber handle grabs onto dirt and other makeup product residue, I'm not too picky with that, but it's something to note.

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I am not really a big mascara person, but I feel like this gives me the volume and length I want, without clamping my eyelashes! I also always buy the travel size ones and find that they last very long. The only drawback is that it is a bit hard to remove after.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cute packaging I think this mascara is the most workable for my lashes Can give me a natural finish or even a dramatic one Doesn’t make my eyes itchy But the price is so expensive for my liking

on 10/20/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY love this product, this is my current go to mascara. It not only defines/ liven's up your lashes, but keep them looking natural instead of doing that goopy thing most mascaras tend to.
I've used mascaras from maybelline, revlon, estee lauder,lancome, but this is by far- my favorite. I've recommended this to my friends and they loved it as well!

on 7/10/2017 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I've used in a long time!
I have always used drug store brands mascara such as Maybelline or Covergirl just because I could not justifying paying so much for a mascara!!
But, I got a mini one from my best friend and tried it and instantly fell in love.
My lashs are actually very thin and sparse (think NON-EXISTENT LASHES) and so no mascara has ever worked for me or given me length or curl without clumping.
This one though, instantly lengthened, with no clumps!
However, a few coats had to be applied in order to get a bit of volume but I'm not complaining!
It held its curl all day. I honestly wished I could a before and after picture to show the difference!
If you are a bit hesitant because of the price ($45), let me tell you it is worth every dollar :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

its great for everyday wear. Not clumpy at all and gives a great length and curl to your lashes