benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 2/5/2019 7:55:00 AM

I received this mascara as a gift, otherwise I don't think I would have ever bought it. My eyelashes are very thin, very long and FLAT AF. Generally my issue with mascaras is that they weight down my lashes so no matter how much time I spend curling them, I will put mascara and everything will go to hell.
This mascara holds curls very well, separates the lashes and the wand is so thin that it won't make the mascara go everywhere on your eyelid, it is very precise.
I think if you've got the money you should definitely go for it, as it is very good!! I don't think I will rebuy it as I think Maybelline mascaras as just as effective and a lot cheaper.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love!!! Separates and lengthens lashes so well! My new holy grail !

on 12/13/2018 1:35:00 PM

I always thought this mascara was too overrated/had too much hype around it. However, this is my opinion after finally trying it: Pros: - No flaking - No smudging (one of the ONLY mascaras that doesn't smudge on me, which is a big big big deal) - holds the curl the whole day - has really nice lengthening - separates my lashes really well - doesn't dry my lashes whatsoever - easy to remove Cons: - average/low volume - it kinda irritates my eyes on the first 30 minutes of wear as it makes them feel heavy and tired (?) but after those 30 minutes the sensation is gone Overall, I really liked this mascara as volume is not a priority for me and I can deal with the "irritation" pretty well. The thing that always goes wrong with every mascaras I try is the smudging and since I didn't experience it with this one at all, I will be repurchasing it!

on 12/7/2018 1:23:00 PM

The magic in this product is the wand. The actual formula is not particularly bad but it's nothing special, either - definitely not for the price. It's quite liquidy and tends to get all over my lid. It can also look very spidery if you aren't careful. When I finish this I'll probably clean the wand and put it in another tube.

on 11/3/2018 8:15:00 PM

I really don’t get the mixed reviews for this product at all, this coming from someone who’s very fussy about mascara. It gives my lashes good definition , the brush doesn’t get product all over my lid and it doesn’t smudge under my eyes at all! Can’t really ask for much more. Will be sticking with this.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm probably the last person on earth to try this mascara, and I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!

I love the application; I love how much it separates and lengthens my lashes, I love how it wears! My lashes stayed nice and curled all day.

If you prefer more volume, this might not be for you, but as someone who prefers separation and length, this mascara is just perfect!

New HG for me! I also love that you can buy it in a smaller tube.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my HG mascara for about 2 years now. It's very natural looking, which I love for everyday wear. I have fine lashes and this does a great job in separating all of my lashes with no clumping. It also gives me a bit of length. This is definitely NOT a voluminous mascara so if you go for that look, I would not recommend this one! This is a great mascara for everyday natural look. I've used the black one but recently switched to the brown color and love it as well! Repurchased several tubes already and don't plan on switching anytime soon! Only complaint is I wish it was cheaper :(

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First of all, the price is okay for the mini size and the full size but not everybody can pay for that. Secondly, this works wonders on my Asian lashes. I love that it dries fast since it won’t stain my lower lash line. Lastly, I do need to heat my curler for my left lash to curl, but it’s okay for my right? LMAO

on 9/2/2018 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soooooo clumpy, no matter how I apply it. Short upward strokes? Clumps. Slow upward rolling? More clumps. Wiggle into the roots and blink? Great, now I'm one frosty pink lipstick away from looking like a Younique presenter. I am not a picky mascara person -- for the most part I'll try 'em all and finish them as long as they don't hurt my eyes. I don't care about lengthening, curling, or volumizing. All I ask is that my lashes get darkened without getting stuck together. This is one of only a handful of mascaras that I just couldn't get through, simply because I couldn't find a way to make it anything other than a clumpy mess.

on 8/19/2018 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this for $24 (ee-gads!) in Ulta at the insistence of my 13 year old daughter who has been lemming it.
So far it is a nice, lengthing that wears moderately well but for the price? It's Maybelline Great Lash for me.
$24 mascara? Dayum!

Now it is 2018 - Bought another roller lash for my now 14 year old for now $25. She loves it.