3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 days ago

I've never found a mascara that I'm completely satisfied with, though maybe Chanel's Le Volume comes close (though it's too clumpy for my liking). I received this Benefit mascara in a Sephora set and didn't have super high expectations. However it's become my favorite in the set. I like the size and shape of the brush, which is rather slim and slightly curved. It applies pretty evenly after a brief dab at the excess on the brush (which I do for all mascaras) and has a nice lengthening effect. Also it builds easily without clumping. Finally, no smudging even after a long day or a workout! I wouldn't say it has much of a volumizing effect like Chanel, but then again it's not really advertised as a volumizing mascara so I won't hold it against it too much. One final plus - the product hasn't gone clumpy inside the tube as I've had with others after a short period of time (Milk Kush mascara, looking at you). Overall, I'm happy with this mascara and would buy it again on its own.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a month ago

Perhaps the best mascara I ever user, the hype is real! Even the mini size worked as the full version. But, the price is a bit too much.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

3 months ago

This mascara is overhyped for what it is. The packaging is super cute but its gimmicky if we're being honest. The product itself is so average and not worth the high price tag. I have long lashes and this mascara doesn't do a thing for the. It doesn't lengthen, curl or even separate my lashes. My lashes look exactly the same after applying this. They're Real is a much better option in the Benefit range. If you're looking for a direct dupe of this then try Maybelline Lash Sensational. Its my HG and it makes lashes look absolutely stunning.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

5 months ago

This product is so amazing. I pair this with the tarte - lights, camera, lashes and it makes my lashes look so good. It’s so good at separating the lashes, so they don’t look clumpy. I also enjoy it since it adds volume. If you use it by itself, it’s great too since it lengthens the lashes so much! I had a mini sent to me in an ipsy bag, but i will definitely purchase the full size when i run out

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

5 months ago

Found my new HG mascara! I’ve used the Too Faced Better than sex mascara for about 3 years, until i ran out recently. I’ve been sick of seeing panda eyes by the end of the day using the Too faced BTS mascara. It always flaked and smudged under my eyes, but I absolutely loved how voluminous and thick the mascara made my lashes. So I decided to go for the Roller Lash. I was worried this would not make my lashes look as voluminous, but boy, this does! In a much better way, as the brush is so much smaller and easier to work with, and NOT clumpy like the BTS! I don’t even know how I tolerated the clumpiness from that mascara. This seriously makes a HUGE difference to my lashes. It really does lengthen like crazy and give a perfect amount of volume for me. Two or three costs is perfect for a glam look/night out and one coat is perfect for during the day. And the best part, this doesn’t smudge on me! :D I’ve been so happy to come home after being out all day, and not seeing black smudge under my eyes! And my lashes still look so good and fresh! So happy I finally found a great mascara that works for me. I’d definitely recommend!!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

5 months ago

Good Mascara, I have to admit... but incredibly overpriced. A 5 dollar mascara will do the same job. The good thing is that it stays on, so I can't complain about that. But it's a rip-off like some others already mentioned here. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2gAtCMSWQPM"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2gAtCMSWQPM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (226 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

6 months ago

Let's be honest; it is just another mascara! Is it good? Yes! Is it worth the money? Hell no! Why Maybelline hast at least ten mascaras and they are very cheap compared to this one. You can't reinvent the wheel. A drugstore mascara with the same wand will do the same job! If you have the money and want to spend it, go for it, but you won't see any difference to a drugstore mascara. However, the packaging looks much better. I have to agree. But that's it!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

6 months ago

Fed up with 'panda eyes', this has been the mascara that I have been buying for a couple of years now. Cannot live without it. More expensive brands such as Yves St Laurent and cheaper brands such as Maybelline give me black eyes by the end of a day. I like the brush, I love the length it gives my 60-something eyelashes and it doesn't clump.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

7 months ago

I have thin somewhat curly eyelashes and this gives me super pretty, fluttery lashes without looking spidery, which is a problem I have with a lot of lengthening/curling mascaras. Great for everyday wear. Definitely not cheap but you can buy travel sizes at Sephora which last for the whole 3 month period before you’re meant to throw out a mascara. This and Lancôme’s Monsieur Big for a night out are my two holy grails.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

7 months ago

I got the deluxe size at sephora after seeing how popular the brand is in the Middle East. I have medium thick natural black lashes. I think i got a tube that dried out as the cap was loose when i opened it. Tried to make it work by using the color at the end of the bristles ... All i can say is that it separates the lash &amp; does nothing else. I kept using it but still find other dupes like Maybelline Lash Sensational performing much better. I`m giving this a miss. No more! I`ll also stick to my fav mascara Too Faced 'Better than sex'. Bye Benefit Roller lash! Not worth the hype and price.

About reviewer (284 reviews)

Age44-55