4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Best product to keep the eyebrow hairs up. Eyebrows feels stiff and silky.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

2 months ago

This gel keeps your brows in place!!! I love using this product to achieve fluffy "soap" brows without the hassle. I like to really get in there to brush my brow hairs up to acheive that fluffy look and they stay all day. The product does dry down and makes your brows stiff so they don't move all day. If you like very soft feeling brows, you might not like this. I can use this product all on its own and get amazing looking brows with little effort. I don't use the lash side for my eyelashes, both gels are the exact same thing so I use the lash side on my brows when the brow side runs out, making it into 1 single tube would be more ideal for me which is why the packaging gets 4 stars. This stuff is a hidden gem at the drugstore and my holy grail brow secret, and the price?! You can't beat it!!!

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 months ago

This is a great product at an affordable price. It can feel heavy, so wipe off the excess on the back of your hand before using it on your eyebrows. It keeps my eyebrows in perfect shape all day. One trick I like to use with this is to brush this on clean brows, wait for it to dry, and then apply brow pencil or eyebrow powder on top. I don't know why but this really works for creating "naturally" bushy, full brows. All in all, it's a far cheaper option than most clear brow gels on the market! I have bought this twice and recommend it.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

4 months ago

This eyebrow gel holds my brows all day and is so affordable. I'm not sure about the eyelash gel and whether that really does anything. I feel both gels are the same so I just used both for my brows. I wish there was a little more product because I use this almost every day and you go through it quite quickly. It's easy to apply and is overall a great product.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBrunette

7 months ago

This product is the best product I have tried to hold brows in place all day. I have tried many brow products such as benefit gimme brow and the rimmel brow this way, and those do not hold my brows as long as this product does. I use both sides for my brows and they both work great. With the different brushes on the end it makes it great for getting the brow hairs exactly where I want them. 100% recommend ;)

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlond

EyesGreen

8 months ago

Easy to use and effective. I order several at a time when ELF Cosmetics promote a awesome sale. I wear contacts and toss any product after a month or when I open a new set of disposal contact lens. Why spend more money than needed for absolutely nothing (meaning no color / clear).

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

10 months ago

I've been using this for years and it continues to be my go-to brow gel. It works great to hold my brows in place throughout the day. No flaking, no crunchiness. I have no complaints about the product and no problem recommending it. However, I want to point out that while it is only $2 or $3, which seems like a super-great bargain, you only get .08 oz of product in the whole tube. So, the cost is $25-37 per ounce ! You can get other clear mascaras that work well and give you a lot more product, like .25 oz to .5 oz, per tube, for under $10. You'd actually be getting a much better value overall, even though initial cost is a bit higher. eg: Maybelline Great Lash clear, you can get this for $6 or less and you get .44 oz of product. That works out to less than $14 per ounce. Just wanted to point this out because I know the price point on the ELF is something that seems amazing and everyone raves about. Something to consider. As I've tried multiple brands of both clear mascara and clear "brow gel" I don't believe there is much or any difference between the two in general. The only difference I see is that the manufacturer's charge a much higher price for anything that is brow related.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

from

10 months ago

Good staple. I prefer the less is more approach to make up and this is good on days where I want just some light eyebrow hold and lash definition.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

Not the HG of all brow products, but this gets the job done, and at only $2! Like others, I just use both sides for my brows. The gel does not have a crunchy feeling and it keeps everything place. Yes, the spoolie will pick up anything tinted that it touches -- for me, that's foundation -- and "contaminate" the tube, but I not sure if that's something that can be helped and it doesn't really bother me.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

HairRed

a year ago

Very nice clear mascara and very affordable.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35