benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Other
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.3

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Fantastic mascara. Cant leave my house without applying it. This bad boy got me hooked with plastic wand. It applies the product very nicely and sort of curl it a bit with some practice. Really gives u the volume super build-able. The only complain i have here is that after a while(first use) it seems like the product loosing its waterproof ability and at the end of the day my under eye smudge. Im talking 3-4 month here.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

On my...fourth tube? Will be buying a couple more day after tomorrow in Ulta's 21 Days sale. My lashes are fairly long and have a good natural curl. They are fine though, and not terribly thick. Roller Lash does a fabulous job on them. Makes them look less fine individually and thicker overall, but not too dense which is not a look I like. It makes them longer without clumping, and does such a great job that I am sometimes asked what kind of false lashes I'm wearing. I have never had a problem with smearing, flaking, or any bad effects/breakage of my lashes. I never go to bed with makeup on, and the mascara comes off easily with Pond's cold cream. Don't even try other mascaras anymore. First time I've said that in decades.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This works wonder on me!!! But it's so expensive here in Malaysia. I would purchase this again if only it is cheaper

on 8/9/2017 7:16:00 AM

the packaging for this mascara is cute. the wand is nice and doesn't feel like it is going to poke your eyeball.
however the product is horrible. i have tried this countless number of times and each time it leaves my eyelashes feeling dry, sore and by the end of the day they clump together and the mascara becomes IMPOSSIBLE to remove. it ruins my eyelashes and after even one use i have many eyelashes falling out. my eyelashes become worse for wear even in the days after using this product when i am using my normal mascaras. most of all my eyelashes just sting and i have never worn a more uncomfortable mascara. worst mascara i have ever used.

Best mascara ever. Before I loved lancome mascara, now this is my new go to.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This mascara irritates my eyes a lot, and I don't even like the effect on my lashes. I don't know why so much people love it.

on 6/9/2016 10:37:00 AM

This review is based on the travel sized mascara. I have sparse, thin lashes that I have to curl to wear mascara. This mascara visibly straightens out my lashes right after it is applied. It does the OPPOSITE of it's stated job - Curling and Lifting. It adds nominal volume or length. The only redeeming point of the mascara is the wand - it is skinny enough to use on lower lashes.

Most mascaras keep my curled lashes curled (even non-waterproof ones). This is a fail.

on 4/2/2016 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I first applied this mascara I thought it was amazing. It mad my lashes so long and glossy. However this runs like crazy on me! Within 2 hours I had black all over my under eye area. Really wanted to love this mascara as it does a great job with lengthening my lashes....

on 3/17/2016 7:34:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I'm glad I received a sample and didn't have to pay for this. I have really stubborn, straight lashes, like most Asian ladies. For me, it failed to deliver on the most important aspect: lift and hold. My freshly curled lashes drooped 3 seconds after I put this on. It also ran like mad. On a mild day, after 2 hours of wear, I've got two black new moons on my lower eyelids.

Some pluses: it gives good definition and length. So if spider leg lashes is what worries you, fear not.

I personally rely on this mascara completely. It is my go-to. It is an excellent complement to a few different kinds of eye -- it goes beautifully with both a high-drama eye, a more classic fresh and bright eye or by itself. It sharpens up and fills out the look of a bold eyeliner and it looks wonderfully clean and never scruffy or clumpy. It balances the goals of length and volume well. If you use an eyelash curler, this doesn't replace that. However, the length and curl factor is a cut above a regular mascara (this is mostly to do with the brush, which is very well made). It certainly lasts me the day and doesn't rub off or smudge. It also doesn't glue itself to my eyelashes, so make-up removal at night isn't tortured.

P.S. I only buy this in travel size. Full size is unnecessary because of how much use you get out the smaller tube for the price.