benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Dry
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 3/19/2019 10:10:00 AM

The question: what one item to bring when stranded on a deserted island: this is it. HG. Period. I’m quitting all drugstore mascaras and proclaiming that you should save your money and get this instead. It’s worth it. What’s in my mascara wardrobe now? Wander beauty mile high, badgal bang, maybelline luscious sensational. Since I’m not shipwrecked, i will accept badgal bang only because I love me some big lashes with cat eyes. But with no eyeliner, this mascara is enough. More than enough...its everything for me. ADULATION

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great, fairly natural looking day to day mascara. As everyone has said it won't give you huge, fluffy looking lashes, but does lengthen and easily provides the best separation of any mascara I've tried (there have been many) - the wand is honestly exceptional. I think it really comes into its own on simpler eye looks (no eyeliner just eyeshadow, or nothing) where you want your lashes to really stand out and look long and pretty. For heavy eye makeup looks Better Than Sex my the go to.

on 9/2/2018 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soooooo clumpy, no matter how I apply it. Short upward strokes? Clumps. Slow upward rolling? More clumps. Wiggle into the roots and blink? Great, now I'm one frosty pink lipstick away from looking like a Younique presenter. I am not a picky mascara person -- for the most part I'll try 'em all and finish them as long as they don't hurt my eyes. I don't care about lengthening, curling, or volumizing. All I ask is that my lashes get darkened without getting stuck together. This is one of only a handful of mascaras that I just couldn't get through, simply because I couldn't find a way to make it anything other than a clumpy mess.

on 8/19/2018 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this for $24 (ee-gads!) in Ulta at the insistence of my 13 year old daughter who has been lemming it.
So far it is a nice, lengthing that wears moderately well but for the price? It's Maybelline Great Lash for me.
$24 mascara? Dayum!

Now it is 2018 - Bought another roller lash for my now 14 year old for now $25. She loves it.

This mascara is so over hyped its not even funny! I think the brushon it is the problem. The formula itself seems pretty good. The tube itself is so bulky.

on 5/20/2018 6:14:00 PM

I have very light, fine and sparse eyelashes. I’ve tried every mascara out there, from the most expensive to the cheapest. I bought this because it was recommended by a Sephora store clerk about four years ago. I was so impressed. The roller grabs my lashes and the formula thickens and lengthens each lash. I use two coats for my best results. I think it comes in both black and brown formulas. I’ve only used the black. It works for me and I continue to buy it.

on 4/14/2018 7:35:00 AM

I bought this mascara after seeing many beauty gurus on YouTube rave about it. I think it was around £20 in the UK from Debenhams which for me is really expensive for a mascara especially when the drugstores do cheaper options which do the exact same thing as expensive mascaras. To me majority of mascaras do and look the same. The wand is flexible and curved I’m guessing which is supposed to help curl your lashes upwards. The first few months I didn’t really see much of a difference however the past 2 months I have realised this mascara works a lot better if you curl your lashes beforehand ( I use the Primark nudes collection eyelash curler) and it does give a curved , lengthened look. Also unlike the better than sex mascara by too faced it doesn’t leak onto my face .Packaging is really nice. I wouldn’t buy again because of the price and to say how expensive it is I need to curl my lashes beforehand to see a difference it isn’t good enough for me. Maybe if the mascara was around £10 I would buy again.

Sometimes when I apply it it goes a little clumpy and my lashes stick together so if your eyelashes are prone to honing everywhere then steer clear of this mascara.It makes them look slightly curled a little bit more curled than any other mascara.However, I've got very very long curled eyelashes but they're blond so any mascara makes my lashes look really curled.The bottle is good as it never leaks and the writing on the bottle dosent scrape of so it's excellent.There seems to be quite a bit of product in the mascara so it won't run out of quick.It smelt ok not too strong but still smelt a bit not nice.It defenitley lasts all day.

on 3/25/2018 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My HG mascara. Seriously, this stuff is my jam.

On days where I don't sport foundation but want fluttery lashes, this is my go-to.

Not only that, but even when I ask other girls what magic mascara they're using, it's Roller Lash!

What I love the most is that this mascara defines, coats, and lengthens each lash, and wisps out the ends. It looks natural and very pretty - I'm not a fan of the clumpy look that Better than Sex gives.

Layer this with They're Real! and you might need a fire extinguisher for how hot your lashes will look.

on 1/28/2018 2:46:00 AM

I’ll never use another mascara again! OK so my lashes are long but sparse and mascaras tend to make them clump together into long spidery spikes - NOT a great look. I also have creasy under eyes so any flakes get stuck in there and make me age 20 years as the day goes on. The wand on this mascara is amazing - it really allows me to get in there and separate my lashes to prevent them sticking together. I’ve used similar wands with other brands before which also gave me this level of control but that’s where this mascara comes into its own. It really coats every lash, it’s not clumpy and I don’t get any little blobs on the ends of my lashes. It’s a lovely dark black as well so from the moment I apply it my eyelashes look fanned-out, thick and black. It gets better as well because it really stays all day! I get home and the first thing my husband does is complement my eyes. It doesn’t flake and it doesn’t smudge. It’s truly the holy grail.

The only thing I would say though is I DON’T use this as a curling mascara - I still use eyelash curlers and I don’t try to master the hand twist needed to get curly lashes using the mascara wand. When I did try this I found it applied far too much product and because it was so thick it wouldn’t dry. I’ve seen reviews saying that this is heavy on the lashes or did not dry and I firmly believe this is because too much product was applied. Two light, well controlled coats is adequate for fanned-out stunning lashes!