BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.7

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 11/30/2016 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I say I'd buy this one again, I mean either in a travel size or as part of some promo. I wouldn't pay $20+ for a mascara when so many come in a variety of promos/sample boxes and excellent drugstore varieties are always on sale somewhere.

That said, I like this Benefit offering for the brush, which combs out clumps with ease. It doesn't offer any volume, and like every other Benefit mascara, the most it gives is length. It's a great choice if you have naturally thick lashes, but it can't stand on its own.

I use Make Up Forever's Lash Fibers with it, and I get a great final eye. By the end of the day (8-12+ hours), it's held up relatively well, but the MUF primer gets itchy towards the end. I haven't noticed any flaking either, which is most likely due to its thin coat which doesn't build on itself.

I always call this one Benefit's Rollerball mascara in my store all time, and only upon writing this review did it sink in my head that I've been doing this (kinda like how Stash perfume's posters look like "Stash S'up?" to me). I figure I'll keep calling it that to keep it interesting.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

For reference, I have very long lashes and down-turned eyes

This was a bummer, and ended up in the trash.

I actually really liked the formula and the wand. It went on easily, and gave my long lashes a beautiful curl. No clumps, no flakes. It was working so well and giving me the much needed lift on my outer lashes. I thought I had found my HG.

And then I noticed how my eyes would water when I used it. For 2+ hours after applying my eyes would tear up, to the point of actual tears pooling at the outer edges of my eyes, that I needed to wipe away.

Unfortunately, I must have some type of allergy to something in this formula. (they're real mascara also caused me issues too - puffy and itchy eyes) Benefit mascaras are the only ones that have ever given me a problem. Too bad, because I was really liking this mascara.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have very straight eyelashes that resist curling, even when I use a heated eyelash curler. They seem to almost point downwards! And they droop even more after about an hour of applying mascara. So they are a problem for me.

This mascara is the best curling product I've tried so far for my eyelashes! The wand is great to get extra curl after I've used curlers, and the product just seems to stick to my lashes and hold the curl for hours.

I use one coat for a natural look, and two coats for a more dramatic look. This mascara doesn't layer up very well, so I keep it at two coats - otherwise it goes clumpy. But it works so well that I don't care!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The formula for Roller Lash is great; clump free, a rich colour, and in addition to holding the created curl it adds length & volume. I average at 12 hours wear per day, and [despite the formula not being waterproof] the mascara has never flaked on me.

The magic for Roller Lash is in the wand: It is gently curved (a bit like a banana). It has rubber bristles of differing lengths that grab, fan and curl every lash out and up (even those little stragglers in the outer corner of the eye. I've found that applying the mascara with the concave side of the wand-head brushing against my lashes sets the best curl and lift to my lashes.

This mascara works really well for me and I have no complaints about how it performs, however I don't feel totally happy recommending it. This is because I think the results are similar to the ones I get from Avon's Big & Daring mascara, and that is much cheaper to buy.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think I found the mascara that's not waterproof and can hold up my Asian eyelashes throughout the day. The mascara is lengthening and doesn't flake. Pretty black but i wish there were more colors. Not super thickening like volumous mascara. It doesn't smudge or transfer below my bottom eyeline. You should use the smaller bristle on the wand first and roll up to the longer bristle as you apply the mascara to your lashes.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Worst mascara I have ever purchased!! What a waste of £19 honestly you are better off buying a drugstore mascara it would do such a better job, I have fairly long lashes as it is but I wanted to try this and from the first application I felt such regret It makes my eyelashes go down, doesn't separate them and makes them look messy I have to try and use another mascara to make it work and still, no joy will never buy again

on 6/1/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Truly gorgeous mascara for thickening /rolling your eyelashes . Does exactly what it says . I am also very impressed with the staying power considering that I can have 'oily' eyelids during the warmer months .

on 5/6/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Like many of you I received a sample of this product. I loved the way that it made my lashes curl and I also liked the coverage and the fact that it comes off completely with only soap and water. I admit that I have not tried any other curling mascaras. I loved it so much I bought a full sized tube but now my lover affair has cooled off. First of all I really liked the shorted wand in the sample compared to the full sized version. Second of all it has dried up on me after 5 weeks. I swear the sample tube lasted longer. So, I would love to have a bunch of the little sample tubes but will give the full sized one a pass.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Let's start by saying I'm one of those million women who won't use They're Real. It doesn't do magic for me and I'm not a fan. This isn't something I didn't hesitate to tell the reps during training. This is totally a mascara I could see myself getting into. The formula is more of a silicone-wax so it is less likely to flake into my eye and cause irritation. It's definitely more of a lengthening formula so it's one id reach for a more soft, daytime look versus a dramatic going out look. The wand is innovative and I can feel the hooks grabbing hold of my lashes. I do however find the blade doesn't completely scrape off excess product.