benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by age: 30-35
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.2

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm probably the last person on earth to try this mascara, and I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!

I love the application; I love how much it separates and lengthens my lashes, I love how it wears! My lashes stayed nice and curled all day.

If you prefer more volume, this might not be for you, but as someone who prefers separation and length, this mascara is just perfect!

New HG for me! I also love that you can buy it in a smaller tube.

on 7/30/2018 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good, but not great mascara. If you like natural looking lashes this is your type of mascara. I love big full lashes, so this mascara just does not do it for me. Don't get me wrong this is a great mascara, but not one I would repurchase.

This mascara is so over hyped its not even funny! I think the brushon it is the problem. The formula itself seems pretty good. The tube itself is so bulky.

on 7/29/2018 2:27:00 PM

Bought this from Sephora due to a lot of good reviews and despite all the good reviews the mascara smudges quite badly although I do not have oily skin around my eyes...

on 2/24/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This makes my lashes longer and darker. There is no clumping or irritation either. The only complaint is at the end of the day, I get slight smearing under my eyes. Luckily, it is at the end of the work day. The wand gets every lash which I like. It can be difficult to remove, at least for me, so I have to be more diligent about making sure it is removed properly.

on 12/16/2017 3:33:00 PM

Initially, it gives beautiful lashes but as the day progresses i'll see a dark shadow under my eyes. By the end of the day I have panda eyes and it's pain to remove. It's a pass for me.

Update.... I've grown to love this product... The trick to avoid panda eyes is to apply translucent powder (I use RCMA) just underneath the waterline. Still a pain to remove but gives lashes for days 😀

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this mascara was just OK at first. I did like the wand, the packaging is cute, but in terms of what it did for my lashes... eh. it made them darker and looked ok. it doesn't do a whole lot in terms of adding length and volume. I think my trusty Maybelline does way more. so I was already feeling like it wasn't worth the price. however, it got worse when I started to notice that as I wear it is seems to transfer and smudge and make it looks like I have a black eye or horrible under eye circles after only an hour or two!!! no, thank you! I had high hopes, because I actually really like Bad Gal lash....

on 11/4/2017 10:24:00 PM

I have bought a couple of these each year since the release. I love this mascara. For reference, I have long lashes that have blond ends and my eyes are easily irritated. This mascara curls my lashes and coats them easily from tip to tip. *sigh* it is this the perfect consistency for me. I am not a huge fan of thick or thin mascaras. Love Roller Lash because it is perfectly in the middle. I love these rubber plastic applicators. I find this to be super similar with similar effects to, the now discontinued, Urban decay Supercurl.

on 10/31/2017 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara flakes on me.. so badly. I don't usually have issues with mascaras flaking but this was terrible. The worst part is when I try to go brush/flick it away, it SMEARS ALL OVER my cheeks in these tiny black strokes. Almost like the flakes aren't completely dry and so I can't just cleanly get rid of them. I have never had a mascara do this to me before.

It was so bad that my fiance actually commented once (and he never comments on my makeup, it all looks the same to him so you KNOW it's bad). Awful. And what's worse, I realized after I purchased it that Jeffree Star was the face of this. In which case, will never buy again, let alone how bad the product is.

on 9/23/2017 10:28:00 AM

This gives a beautiful lift, length and curl to my lashes. Thanks to its mini-bristled brush, it reaches every strand of lash and coats beautifully without smudging so my lashes look full. Makes me look more awake and girly. My only hope is that this could be improved in giving more volume as well cos I find it lacks in that area. This would be a perfect mascara if it does!