Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon Contouring Palette

Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon Contouring Palette
Coloricon Contouring Palette

Talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, nylon-12, synthetic fluorphlogopite, boron nitrade, magnesium Stearate, silica, ethyl macadamiate, dimethicone, polybutene, phenoxyethanol, trimethylsiloxysilicate, lauroyl lysine, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexlyglycerin, hexexylene glycol, o-cymen-5-ol, tocopherol, methicone, iron oxides, ci77491, ci77492, ci77499, magnesium violet (ci 77742) , mica, red 40 lake (ci 16035) magnesium violet (ci 77891)

on 10/14/2017 11:54:00 PM

I use this mainly as a eyeshadow base Color and nude Color rather than its intended use as a contouring powder . I would prefer to use those large round pans under wet n wild ( ticket to Brazil) for contouring . As an eyeshadow they work so well as the texture is a little chalky , good coverage and excellent matte colors in a huge pan with Low price . Just great for a “day at gym” . The lack of sheen , and powdery texture makes it less ideal for me to use as contouring . But some people who like the matte look may prefer this as the powder quality is still decent and good .

on 10/14/2017 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have both colours the Caramel Toffee one and the Dulce De Leche one and both are great. I prefer the yellow shade in the Caramel Toffee kit paired with the bronze side of the Dulce De Leche. The powders are very soft and easy to blend. It's also pretty cheap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

The ONLY countouring product I use! Even after a month of using it I am still obsessed with Dulce de leche. The powders are so finely milled and well pressed, the lightest shade is a dream to set concealer and foundation and the darkest shade is just the right amount of cool and warm tone to sculpt and give life to my face all at once. The pans in the packaging are huge but I use it so much I'm hitting bottom on both of them. LOVE LOVE LOVE this so much!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this in Dulce De Leche, to replace my other contouring powder kit that was discontinued. I'm not in love with it, but it will do donkey, it will do. Like others have said, the powders are very finely milled, and kick up a ton of product, leaving a mess all over you and the compact. The color is subtle, not vey pigmented at all. Applying more just causes an ashy look. More suitable for an everyday contour, no Kim Kardashian look here. I am pretty pleased with the improvement of Wet N Wild's packaging updates though, not luxurious but chic and a tad more durable. For $5.99, not bad. I will finish it and move on to something with more pigmentation.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased the "Dulce de Leche" shade because I wanted a cool-toned contour shade and as far as shades go, the contour is spot on. The highlight isn't my thing but I do occasionally use it to set undereye concealer on occasion. I just don't use a whole lot of powder because my skin is dry so when I do I end up using either a setting spray or other hydrating mist after I'm done applying my makeup.

Shade is awesome, packaging is okay, pigmentation is rock solid. But there is A LOT, we are talking a sh*t ton of powder kick up when using this. One tap with your brush and there is so much powder sitting on the compact it is ridiculous. Now, this powder is so finely milled it feels super soft on the skin which is likely contributing to the kick up. So, back to my earlier point, I finish off with a setting spray and it layers well over this, locking it in for the day/night.

WnW offers some truly great products at affordable prices.

Bought this in in the shade 'caramel toffee'. Very nice, the undertones are yellow.

When I first bought it, I made the mistake of painting it on and then attempting to blend using an RT sponge (the fat orange one). Meh. It wouldn't blend, and when it did it hardly showed up. But that was because I thought the product was a cream contour. It's powder.

As others have said, very finely milled. I haven't had much trouble with kick-up or dusting, but that may be because I use a sponge or am light-handed when I use the sponge.

The yellow is great! Mattifying af, love it. It's also the perfect shade for my skin (I am somewhere between pale and medium, though I do try to wear sunscreen). The darker shade is a nice bronzer.

First, the compact is very difficult to open. Second, the product hardly shows up on my skin and the color comes out much lighter and oranger than it appears in the compact. It looks more like a bronzer than a contour.

I bought the darker one bc I wanted to try the yellowish powder. It's hard to open and it kicks up powder to the point it cause me to cough all day at work. I've learned to apply the yellow powder with a triangle sponge very lightly under my eyes and to not use anywhere my nose or mouth or I'll cough bc the talc literally kicks up dust all over in a cloud. It is SO powdery. Apply with a light hand and then mist your fact generously. Too much work for me. I won't repurchase.

on 5/4/2017 9:51:00 PM

I bought the lighter shade kit and found it would barely show up even though I'm really pale! The darker side took a lot of product to show up even a little bit. The lighter side did nothing. I ended up throwing it away.

on 3/22/2017 11:48:00 PM

Does not mix well with liquid, requires a lot of usage to have an effect, very crumbling 👎🏼😿Great Price, no so good quality, you get what you pay for.😘