76%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I purchased the "Dulce de Leche" shade because I wanted a cool-toned contour shade and as far as shades go, the contour is spot on. It also makes a FANTASTIC eyeshadow. The highlight isn't my thing but I do occasionally use it to set undereye concealer on occasion. I just don't use a whole lot of powder because my skin is dry so when I do I end up using either a setting spray or other hydrating mist after I'm done applying my makeup. Shade is awesome, packaging is okay, pigmentation is rock solid. But there is A LOT, we are talking a sh*t ton of powder kick up when using this. One tap with your brush and there is so much powder sitting on the compact it is ridiculous. Now, this powder is so finely milled it feels super soft on the skin which is likely contributing to the kick up. So, back to my earlier point, I finish off with a setting spray and it layers well over this, locking it in for the day/night. WnW offers some truly great products at affordable prices.

About reviewer (951 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I bought the lighter shade kit and found it would barely show up even though I'm really pale! The darker side took a lot of product to show up even a little bit. The lighter side did nothing. I ended up throwing it away.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I bought the darker one bc I wanted to try the yellowish powder. It's hard to open and it kicks up powder to the point it cause me to cough all day at work. I've learned to apply the yellow powder with a triangle sponge very lightly under my eyes and to not use anywhere my nose or mouth or I'll cough bc the talc literally kicks up dust all over in a cloud. It is SO powdery. Apply with a light hand and then mist your fact generously. Too much work for me. I won't repurchase.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

First, the compact is very difficult to open. Second, the product hardly shows up on my skin and the color comes out much lighter and oranger than it appears in the compact. It looks more like a bronzer than a contour.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

from

3 years ago

Does not mix well with liquid, requires a lot of usage to have an effect, very crumbling ????????????Great Price, no so good quality, you get what you pay for.????

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

from

3 years ago

The colors aren't bad and the contouring powder serves its purpose, but I find it a bit warm (caramel toffee version). My main reason for purchasing this was for the yellow setting powder, but I have found that it is much too dry and not fine enough for use under the eyes. It dries out the under eyes and causes caking and creasing. Overall a disappointment and really should have been a finer powder.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

3 years ago

I bought this in the toffee shade, and the powders are finely milled and pigmented in my opinion. Im near about NC42 (MAC F&B C6&C7) (MUFE HD Stick 153/ 128&153 (mixed) liquid) The contour shade can pull red if applied too heavily, but the yellow/banana shade is heavenly and perfect for brightening up parts of my face after I find I'm too bronzy. Doesnt control oil, but it doesn't claim too either. All in all I enjoy this and use it almost daily

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I own this product in the lighter shade and I really like it! It was the 1. product I've ever tried out from wet n' wild. The contour shade isn't too warm but also not too cool toned which is perfect! It has a nice pigmentation and I would definitely recommend it!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

I have this in "dulce de leche" which i believe is the cooler version of the 2. I didn't like this product at all. It was EXTREMELY powdery, there's tons of powder kick up and the colors blended away into nothing. The powder is also very dry feeling. It's not smooth or silky like other brands eg. NYX. The only good thing about this product was the price. I believe it was under $10 CAD and the compact is huge.

About reviewer (913 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I bought this in Dulce De Leche. I am fair and neutral toned. This is great! It's whisper-soft, so go easy on scrubbing your brush against the product. It has have neither shimmer nor glitter. Thank you for that, WnW!! It's like you understand and trust us! If we want shimmer, we can go over this with a shimmery product. In the meantime, I can enjoy this during the day without looking like I'm trying too hard! Cruelty-free and affordable. There's a chart on the back of it to explain where to contour and highlight. Packaging was difficult to open. I had to pry it apart. This may get better over time; I'll be reaching for it a lot.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age