50%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I think this is a great light moisturizer to wear in the summer for a little protection but also in the winter since I didn't feel like it dried my skin out. The smell is ok, not greasy, light, left my face feeling moisturized but smooth to the touch so it was perfect to wear under my makeup. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this didn't break me out at all. (Please note, I've tried several moisturizers for my face and all so far have either broken me out bad or left my face feeling greasy/oily. I don't wear primer because I've yet to find one that works with my skin and trust me I've tried A LOT! So this has actually been my go to in the summer and recently a few times this winter. I also don't use this every day, maybe 3 days a week at most.) The packaging is good, the amount you get for the price is OK but a little goes a long way. If you have trouble finding a light moisturizer for your face I would suggest giving this one a try.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

4 years ago

Pros: - cheap price - no breakouts so far (*doesn't help to stop or prevent breakouts, though) - great packaging, slightly deceptive - last for a long time - smell - goes onto the skin easily (no color) - non-comedogenic Cons - THE SHINE ugh! If you have oily or shiny skin, this product is NOT for you! - slightly sticky/tacky on the skin - does not stay all day - too little spf This product is for... - people with normal skin, not acne prone - dry skin (definitely not for oily girls out there!) - people looking for a run-of-the-mill moisturizer with a nice scent and a simple function.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

1.0

5 years ago

found at my local grocery outlet. this shit makes me break out like a motherfucker UGH!!!!!! and spf 15 is not enough for daily face sunscreen. i mean its great because its lightweight and non greasy, but i dont know. everyone has different skin and 98% of face lotions make me break out so i hope you'll have better luck.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

5 years ago

This product is WAY underrated! It wasn't even on Makeupalley! This is a brilliant moisturizer for the morning, and it has just the right amount of SPF for daily sun protection. It is very lightweight, perfect under makeup, and has this wonderful, fresh smell- honeysuckle and white tea. It doesn't clog my pores and it is so simple and exactly what I need. I recommend it for any skin type!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18