Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 4/24/2017 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been trying to make this work but the color is a dull yellow on my skin and after a few hours it really makes my skin look rough. I put it on and I'm like a Simpson character. I don't feel pretty in it. I'm half wondering if I should go lighter a shade and see if it looks prettier but the texture it gives my skin makes me think it may not be worth wasting anymore time with this.

I have the tube version of this, i'm not sure it has the same formula.. love it, matte but not flat matte, lightweight, natural finish,best thing is it lasts for a long time better than bourjois healthy mix, I highly recommend this to girls with minor imperfections since it's light to medium coverage.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Absolutely love this foundation! A great alternative to some of my higher end foundations. Gives medium to full coverage without looking cakey or exaggerating pores. It says matte but it doesn't feel dry on the skin at all. Only down side is it doesn't come with a pump and is hard to get your hands on in the UK.

The quality of the foundation is great! BUT there aren't really that many shades to choose from. I have very light skin and the lightest shade was like two shades too dark, I'm usually light porcelain.

I will use this up because I'm cheap, but definitely not repurchase. I have severe acne scarring/bumps along my lower cheeks/jawline, and texture all over my forehead. This is simply not flattering on textured skin. I appreciate that the palest shade (110 porcelain) is truly pale, likely the very palest you can buy at the drugstore. I also like the matte finish, and find it to be relatively longwearing. But for girls with texture, I'm warning you this is seriously unflattering.

This doesn't hold a candle to my all time favourite drugstore foundation, Rimmel Lasting Finish 25h, nor to my second favourite, Revlon Colorstay Whipped (it's gotta be the whipped one!). Both of those have a thicker consistency but if you apply a sheer layer and blend them out, they really appear in synergy with the skin rather than sit on top and emphasize exactly everything you don't want emphasized.

The coverage was great, I didn't like the fact the shop I bought it from didn't have testers considering it's called "fit me" but all round great coverage and lightweight

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I travel a lot and do a lot of client interactions so I have to look amazing at all times. I normally wear my faithful Double Wear but I hate to burn through a 40 buck foundation. I was introduced to this product and have fallen in love. I was a bit nervous since it's drugstore but this really comes up there with those higher end products. I like that there are colors that match my melanin-enriched skin beautifully and the formula rocks. I use my MUFE matte primer and then put this on and set with MAC's MSF. Flawless and matte finish that as the day progresses will end up in a nice glowy-not grease ball finish. Def a win especially if it's on BOGO.

I bought this in 110 and it is actually a light enough shade for me. It confuses me when people claim this to be a medium to full coverage foundation because I find it to be a light covereage one, but maybe that's due to the shade, so I need to cover blemishes with concealer. However the finish is a beautiful natural matte, not at all cakey and it wears quite long and nicely, doesn't break apart, just fades away gracefully. It's a nice everyday foundation if you don't have major imperfections and a very affordable one.

on 4/12/2017 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This foundation is great for everyday wear. I could blend with ease and get a good result in 10 seconds. However on my oily combo face this foundation doesn't seem to mattify my skin enough nor hold the oil from peeking through. After about 3 hours of wear i started to get glowy and needed to blot if i want to keep my face matte, especially when I'm meeting people or need to be somewhere important. At the end of the day when i removed my make up with micellar water and cotton pad there seemed to be just a tiny bit foundation left. I'm not sure if the foundation didn't stay put or I didn't use enough. Overall, for me personally I think this foundation is worth a shot for its price and for every day wear or work indoor. If u want a matte-matte finish this foundation won't give u that, it offers more a satin finish which looks natural enough but not dewy. And for packaging, let's be honest, with this kind of packaging we tend to pour more that we actually use. It's not a deal breaker for me though.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go to foundation at this point until I find something even better. For now, I love this. I have an African-American friend and she has a lot of problems finding her color. I think that's the only downfall that I found. More array of colors please. Other than that, for me, it works perfectly well. It lasts a long time. As for my pores, I suppose it helps a little bit. But when you're my age at 50, with reasonably well taken care skin, I don't know if anything can market themselves as pourless. The packaging is nice because it's glass, but of course you can't get all of it completely out of the bottle, plus it's a little messy when pouring out. Would rather have a squeeze tube.