Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

Love this! It's my favorite foundation. It lasts all day and doesn't feel like I'm wearing pounds of makeup.

I have repurchased this product several times. Medium, buildable coverage, with a matte finish. This foundation is not heavy, and shade 120 is a perfect match for me in the summer. Unfortunately there is a certain lack of undertones in this line, because while 120 is match for me in the summer, no other shades in this line match when my tan has faded a bit. I purchased the Hydrate and Smooth line in 110 which IS a good match, but unfortunately the staying power is not nearly as impressive since it doesn't lock in my excess oil.

Besides that, it is a good choice for sensitive skin. It does not react with my skin at all, and I have been using it for well over a year.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although I have pretty dry skin in winter, this foundation still remains on my top shelf. It's matte but does not cling onto my dry patches. Due to my career, I can't always check my makeup during the day but I know this foundation will look fabulous for at least 14 hours on my skin in room temperature with no touch up.

This is my most repurchased foundation. I'm open to trying high end foundation but always end up coming back to this. It is matte and does make you look poreless but doesn't dry your skin out. Not irritating, medium to full buildable coverage. It looks good for 8-9 hours after that it breaks down in my T zone where I'm oily. The shade 220 is great for asian tanned olive skin. I usually mix it with a moisturizer to make custom tinted moisturizer. I'm disappointed that it doesn't come with a pump but the glass packaging is very nice and could probably survive a few falls.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i HATED this product. I have extremely extremely oily skin and very acne prone. I was looking and looking for a foundation that would last all day at work and look semi decent at the end of the day. I had been looking at this foundation for ages and because of how good it was supposed to be i bought it. On first application i regretted it so bad. It was horrible to blend and it exaggerated all of my pores. it wasn't full coverage at all. And any of the dry spots i had on my face this foundation clung to. I would highly suggest not wasting your money and investing in something more high end or a better drugstore foundation for oily skin such as revlon colour stay.

on 1/15/2017 9:30:00 PM

hate the packaging but love the product. I can use my clean fingers or a sponge (no brush works for me no matter what brush or foundation) for $6 I love this stuff. no oxidizing, stays matte, if I set it well it lasts all day.

This is definitely a very matte foundation and it's pretty full coverage, and it lasts all day. All that is great, and it's good for if you have blemishes/scarring and really need high coverage, but I will say that I'm fairly combination/acne prone, and this stuff clogs my pores like crazy. I always have pimples/clogged pores after I wash this off, so for me, it's a no. A good alternative to this is Cover girl's 3-in-1 foundation (really awesome), or BB creams (if you have acne issues too).

I will say this though, the color range is good and i like that they have really yellow toned foundations (such as warm beige).

on 1/12/2017 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is definitely great for someone with oily skin. I have combination skin with a few dark spots that were left behind after my pregnancy so this was recommended to me by both my sisters (one has dry skin, the other oily) and I must say I'm glad I tried it. A little goes a long way so if you're heavy handed with this you will look cakey and as the day goes by it will definitely flake on you. With that being said I used a good brush took my time and applied it to my face and it covered so well leaving my face with an even skin tone and a nice matte finish. The only down fall is the fact that it's not a pump but the amount and finish you get makes it worth buying. It lasts all day, 9 to 5, but if you're heading out after work and expecting to look the same as you did at 9am you'll be very disappointed

on 1/11/2017 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this foundation so much! It's so affordable and leaves a really nice finish; I was initially apprehensive because matte foundations can sometimes cling to my dry patches, but I didn't find this to be the case at all with this product. Definitely one of my all time favs!

on 1/11/2017 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is ok. It looks good for the first couple of hours. This doesn't last all day though. I work an 8 hour work day and by the time I get off it looks like I do not have any makeup on.