3.5

$5.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

25 days ago

Such a great affordable foundation. I had been using MAC Studio Fix Fluid, which isn't outrageously expensive, but not exactly a bargain. This provides just as good of coverage at a small fraction of the price. I can also find it any drugstore and don't have to make a trip to Sephora. Great job Maybelline!

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 months ago

My favourite drugstore (and maybe overall) foundation. I have used it for years- it's buildable and also I can wear it as an everyday foundation. It doesn't look too matte and my skin can still breathe through it when I apply a more sheer layer and I can also build it up to a very full coverage situation if I need to. I wish there were more shades because I have to mix two shades every time to get my exact one. Other than that, I have gone through 15 tubes at least!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

2 months ago

Tried the dewy one a while ago and loved it, but That one will look like a oily mess after a couple of hours. Decided to try the matte version and I love it. I use it with a primer but no powder and it will last me a good 6 hours. Even though I have dry cheeks and the under eye area is dry, this foundation does not give me any problems. Just use a good moisturizer and you’re good. My pores are not noticeable, my skin looks flawless and it doesn’t set into fine lines. No powder needed! Im a c2 in the MAC face and body and a nc20 in every other foundation, but I do have a hard time finding a good match in the matte version of this foundation. In the dewy version I’m a 115, in this one I’m in between the 115 and 110 i guess. Even though I like a more dewy look, I do like the look of this foundation because of how it makes my skin look. And again: a great moisturizer makes all the difference

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

2 months ago

I love this foundation. It looks so natural and it's buildable so I can layer it to cover my dark circles over my orange concealer. I have dry skin during the winter and wear this over my hydrating primer and it doesn't cling onto any patches or accentuate my dry skin. I wear 330 in the winter and 335 and 340 in the summer, for reference I'm in between NC45 and NC50 in MAC. I'll buy this again.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

2 months ago

Good budget foundation that lasts all day and still looks good. I use 118 ( close to nc20) and it suits my light olive skin very well. I also feel it doesn't transfer unlike most of the foundations on the same price range. Just wish it would have more coverage...

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

2 months ago

The problem I have with Fit foundation is the color range for fair skin. To me all the fair skin tones have a yellow tinge so that if you have fair neutral or fair pink skin they just look all wrong. Porcelain is way too light for me so I tried Ivory and Fair Ivory. Both have a definite yellow undertone.The quality of the makeup is quite good for the price. Blends well with a sponge or brush, doesn’t streak or oxidize and still looks pretty good hours after applying it. For me it felt a bit heavy especially if built up and it was a little oily after long wear. I had to re-apply powder late in the day.The glass container is no good for travel but I don’t expect a pump bottle at Fit’s low price point. Would not re-buy because the light foundations have undertones that don’t work for me.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

3 months ago

I was super excited to try this foundation as it got a lot of hype for being great for oily skin. It was a huge disappointment. I'm still trying to understand how a foundation can look oily while feeling almost as dry and tight as a clay mask and sink into pores while covering very little. Big fail. Really like the packaging of this though - Here in South Africa it comes in a squeeze tube which is my preferred foundation packaging as you can cut it open to get the dregs out. It also has a decent shade range (28 shades) and I was able to find a yellow-toned pale one (110 Porcelain) with ease. Hard to beat the price too.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3 months ago

This foundation works great for me, and to my surprise, just as good as expensive foundations I've tried in the past. I always use CoverFX anti-acne primer underneath, so I can't say if on its own if it's more likely to cause my face to breakout. For me, it may cause an occasional pimple, which is the same for practically every foundation I've used. It stays on quite well, and my skin is mostly oily. It gives a matte but not cakey appearance. This is my go to foundation currently.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3.0

3 months ago

Currently using the matte and poreless version of this foundation and din't like it at first because of the consistency - too light. The coverage therefore is quite light no matter how much product you add on so for those looking for deeper coverage will have to look elsewhere. However, it grew on me and I've gotta say you've got to use this with a good primer to get results, otherwise the finish is nothing to write home about. Got the squeeze tube version and it is compact and easy to carry around. However, despite the matte label, you've gotta set this with a good oil blocking powder.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

4 months ago

I bought this cuz I've been hearing so many good things about it and I thought it would work for me. But, it didn't :( I bought the version that has a pump, so packaging is not an issue, and I managed to get a colour match (I'm super fair, so it's the lightest shade). This foundation is very watery and spreads well, coverage is buildable, I use a second layer under the eyes. My 2 biggest gripes is that it makes my face super oily by midday and oxidizes really badly! I end up looking like an oily oompa loompa! It didn't break me out, but I can't use this anymore :'(

About reviewer (199 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure