Sigma P82-Precision Round Brush

Sigma P82-Precision Round Brush

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

If you are interested in finding a brush that mimics a fingertip, then look no further. I recommend this to anyone who wants or needs to do a makeup application without using their hands. It is very firm and soft, and helps blend product in the area around the eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is easily the best brush I have ever bought for my collection. I have moderate to severe acne on my cheeks and above the eyebrows, and I hate all over full coverage foundations. Thus, I spot conceal every pimple and scar, and this brush does the trick. It is best suited to cream concealers over liquids. It applies better than my fingers or any sponge, and gives a flawless and full coverage look. It additionally makes application quick and without any mess on your fingers. I also use the same brush (with as much concealer rubbed off as I can) to apply my setting powder to the more troublesome pimples individually. I find that this reduces the likelihood that the concealer will transfer when I use a brush all over. The ONLY thing I could say that I dislike about this brush is its need to be cleaned fully after each use (I use a brushegg and shampoo). Otherwise this is my favorite part of my makeup kit, aside from the actual concealer I apply using this. ❤️

on 11/8/2014 1:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm shocked no one else has reviewed this brush yet! This brush has totally revolutionized how I apply cream-based products to my eye area. I used to use my fingers a lot, but that wasted a lot of product; the P82's round shape mimics the natural curves of my ring finger perfectly and allows more deft application into smaller spaces and tight corners. It also blends better than my finger because it doesn't sweep the product back off again. I use this with a stippling motion to apply and blend my under-eye concealer as well as with a sweeping, buffing motion my cream shadow bases. I haven't gone a day without using it since I bought it several months ago.

Pros:
* fits well throughout eye area (finger tip sized)
* applies cleanly
* blends edge well
* versatile usage
* long-lasting (through several washes and daily spot cleaning)
* aesthetically pleasing

Cons:
* must be spot cleaned after each use

Popular Makeup Brushes