Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda II Concealer Palette

No Image

1 review

on 10/27/2014 1:13:00 PM

I have trouble finding concealers that can both cover my awful redish-purple undereye circles and not look dry and cakey. This product comes pretty close to accomplishing both. I love the fact that the product comes with 4 shades so that I can blend more than one together as needed, or use a different shade as my skin changes color (slightly) through the seasons. I have this product in 07 Light, and it is plenty dark enough for a light-ish skinned girl that tans slightly in the summer months. (In a lot of other concealers, I actually need a medium, just as a point of reference.) The product itself is very creamy and easy to blend. It doesn't really settle into the lines (read: bags) under my eyes until very late in the day, and by then, all of my make-up looks like hell, so who cares anyway. I have oily skin, and amazingly, this holds up pretty well despite the very creamy texture. If you have extremely oily skin, you may not enjoy this as much. Also, I do not use this to cover any other imperfections other than undereye circles. I use either the Revlon or the Almay concealer product with salicylic acid in it for blemishes; I don't see the point in putting a non-treatment concealer product on a blemish. This particular product does not comes with a setting powder, mirror, or brushes, which is fine with me, because I have plenty of my own that are likely superior to what they could cost-effectively package with this product anyway. A little of this goes a long way, so I expect I will have this for a long while, but if they still make it by the time I run out, I would consider purchasing it again.