Davines OI / All in One Milk

Davines OI / All in One Milk
OI / All in One Milk

4.5

Aqua/water/eau, cetearyl alcohol, panthenol, parfum/fragrance, behentrimonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, tocopherol, cetyl alcohol, amodimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, sisesouokane copolymer, sodium benzoate, trideceth-5, citric acid glycerin, trideceth-12 cyclopentacyloxane, citronellol, geraniol, phenoxyethanol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, linalool alphasomethyl ionine, limonene, bixaorellana seed extract.

on 9/26/2018 1:53:00 PM

Would def buy this product again - leave my hair nice and soft but not greasy!

on 7/23/2018 12:10:00 PM

I have very fine hair that will look greasy if I even think of adding product to it. My hair loves this stuff. It doesn't make it greasy but it does make it super soft and silky. I still have some fly aways but they're less noticeable.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Performance wise this stuff is awesome if used on dry hair. It does all it was promised to do softens, detangles, controls frizz, and it has long-term benefits of conditioning my always dry porous hair.
If I apply it on wet hair (the same 4-5 spritz) and let it air dry my hair is too greasy for my liking.
The smell of this thing is what made me toss it away. It has the unbearably strong scent of essential oils mixed together, and the scent lingers till the next wash (two days for my hair).
Davines is the second brand whos scent I can't tolerate, the first one was Aveda. I know how many people love Aveda scent, so I thought it worth mention.
If you don't like essential oils you won't be able to tolerate this product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It is a lightweight leave-in conditioner that my hair absolutely loves. It is lightweight but packs a great softening and smoothing punch. It's also a great detangler. It is not, however, all in one. I spray a great glob of this into the palm of my hand and then smooth over wet hair, combing through. I don't like to spray on the hair directly because it's harder to control where it goes and get even distribution. I follow that up with a styling gel for some hold. OI milk has something called roucou oil in it, which comes from achiote seeds. I've never used it before, but it will be something I look for in future products because my hair seems to love it. To top it all off, this stuff smells incredible. My best description is of a sort of floral bubblegum scent. That may sound disgusting to you, but I assure you, it is delicious, and it will waft about your head all day. If I had one complaint, I'd prefer this come in a squeeze tube rather than a spray bottle.

on 2/20/2018 12:10:00 PM

I have very fine, thin color treated hair that is a lot like straw much of the time unfortunately. I have used It's a Ten (which is pretty good) and also the Alterna Caviar 10 in 1 that works well on my hair - both of which I cannot over use or else they weigh my hair down. Those products are a less expensive than Oi All in One Milk and they do much of what this one does but this does do it better. I still have to be careful about how much I apply or this can make my hair a little flat but it smooths it out and limits my fly aways very well. I love the smell which does not stick around too long. The instructions mention using a lot of sprays but I just spray this two times in my hand and rub it into my ends and then use what is left on my hand on my scalp. My hair is very soft with this and looks just overall more silky (and it definitely feels more silky). I also love the Oi shampoo and I think together, these have really helped the appearance of my hair. Nothing will stop the straw until I stop bleaching highlights into my hair but this keeps my hair looking healthy.

on 1/31/2018 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have never loved a high end hair line as much as I love Davines. I have also never really used a leave-in conditioner regularly, but started after a color treatment left me with a lot of breakage and dryness. This stuff makes a BIG difference and is a huge step up from what I was using previously (it's a 10). It's also a great detangler and doesn't leave hair oily, even if you use a lot (too much!?) product! Expensive but worth it IMO.

on 12/13/2017 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This product is Ahhhhmazing!!!! I am blown away..if there is statement bigger than tht apply it here..WOW!!!!! It does what is says, moisture, shine, and protection. The creamy lotion like consistency comes out like a spray but it doesn't weigh down hair. I spray on wet hair before blow drying and I do not need anything else..I have eliminated other styling products from my routine. The scent is not issue for me, very perfumey but nothing unbearable :) Currently going through thinning issues, not saying it helps with that but added moisture helps..This product is far superior than anything I have ever tried..so will be repurchasing this on Ebay. The only con about this product is the pump gets jammed but after few extra shakes and pumps it starts working again.. I am going through this 4.56 ounce product like nobody's business :( I even spray on dry hair and it is amazing. For reference I have fine hai
Update*** Just purchased my second bottle!!
Edit** Whenever the pump gets jammed I open up the bottle... Pour it out into my hand and then apply it to my hair. Another trick is add a touch of water into the bottle and shake up the bottle. Ultimate goal is to use it up till the last drop 😂

on 9/25/2017 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Overall, this is a good multipurpose hair product but I'm knocking one point off for the scent. Scents are highly personal and I'm not a fan of the amber-y, spicy scent of this hair milk but I'll tolerate it. I would not repurchase however, because I currently use a similar unscented product that produces comparable results (Phyto 7). Generally speaking, I like my hair, skin and body care to be unscented so that it doesn't clash with my perfume. Fortunately the scent doesn't linger; when I use it at night, the smell doesn't keep me from sleeping and I definitely don't smell it in the morning or throughout the day.

Fragrance aside, I like using Davines hair milk on damp, towel dried hair after showering and before blow drying. It's hard to find lightweight detangling/leave in conditioners that are fine-hair friendly. I can still wash my hair every other day when using this as a leave-in, which is a plus.

Overall, a good product, if you don't mind the added fragrance.

I received a sample of this a while back. One day my fine, straight, highlighted hair was looking really dry -- so I gave it a whirl. To my surprise, my hair loved it. I just spray a tiny bit on my hands then work it through the ends and it gave my hair a lot of shine and bounce -- dare I say, almost curl. The scent is reminiscent of 'old book smell' which I happen to love. For my hair a little bit goes a long way but I find myself reaching for this more and more, and I've purchased a full bottle now and keep the sample in my travel kit now! It's really wonderful!

Expensive! But so worth it!!!! I have curly frizzy Jew hair and this is the only thing that defines my curls and make them soft at same time! Literally can't live without!

Popular Styling Products