no images

1.0
Created with Sketch.
from

6 years ago

This product didn't provide the necessary moisture or conditioning that my hair needs. My hair is really dry and needs special care. The product's consistency is watery, and not thick and moisturizing like Pureology Hydrate Conditioner, which is what I usually use. After application, I noticed a slight feeling of moisture and some detangling, but most of it rinsed out and my hair felt pretty vulnerable afterward. I experienced too much resistance when drying with the round brush and the hairdryer which caused stress my hair didn't need. I wash my hair every other day, so I have to live with the results for 2 days before I can undo the damage. It does smell nice, and leans more to the mandarin rather than the jasmine. Some of the chemically flowery scent stayed in my hair after styling, which was fine, but I would have enjoyed it more knowing that it did something good for my hair. This is not to say that it wouldn't be good for someone whose hair isn't overly processed and colored, because there was a time when I used Rusk conditioner with success and loved it. However, my hair needs have changed in recent years. It left my hair dry, sticky, and frizzy. My hair felt like it was sucking up all of the moisture and humidity in the air.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age44-55