LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

3.7

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I know this foundation may be for oily skin but I wanted try it one day and I did. It is totally for oily skin. It clinged to the dry spots on my skin and made me look lifeless and flat even with a highlighter. Do NOT recommend for dry skin. The price point is ridiculous, 47 canadian dollars. The packaging is okay, pretty basic but still cute. Not worth the splurge.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it I guess, I got this in 11 porcelain, it has a very strong smell like a weird alcohol floral fragrance, for the price you can get an entire bottle of bb cream from another brand such as Skin79 or Lioele that will last so much longer, I don't like the smell it lingers on the skin, it has a light to medium coverage, it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin and it has like a dry matte-ish finish, Id recommend this to people who want to try the cushion BBs without spending a fortune on one of the "luxe" ones, they say these cushion bbs revolutionized foundation because now you can touch up on the go and these compacts are so easy to carry around and to take along on travel

on 2/15/2018 7:10:00 PM

First, I can't find the right shade for my skin. I usually wear Burberry Glow foundation #20 and Shiseido Golden 3. Laneige BB cushion #23 is dark and appears pinkish on me. The number 21 is so light for me. I am not in love with the finish either. I do have dry skin and this cushion feels sticky!! Everyone else says dewy. No!! they're wrong! After applying, I wait for 2 minutes then set my base with powder. The bb feels so tacky against my powder brush. It seems to me the product only sit on face.
At the mid day, the product emphasizes my pores. I don't have big pores! My face feels oily although I have dry skin. Besides, it slides around my forehead and my nose area. I try different ways such as matte powder, translucent powder, no moisturizer before, and w/out powder. It doesn't work for me.

on 8/20/2017 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The worse cushion for dry skin.
I wanted comfortable matte foundation with medium coverage that is long lasting under hot weather but not cakey.
This foundation is uncomfortably VERY matte, very thick and cakey and weird smell.
Probably oily skin with a lot of blemishes to cover might like this.

One of the best BB cushion during Summer.

The coverage is medium - full but yet gives a dewy finish. For a matte finish just dap on some finishing/mattfying translucent powder and your'e good to go.

Great for touch up as well as the SPF is high and sufficient. Did not have to worry about getting burnt, tanned and freckles.

I bought the newest version which has diamond shaped cushion. I love how it give me glowing and fresh look. However after a week using it, my skin starts to develop rashes. I had to consult dermatologist and has stopped the cushion.

on 5/26/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gotten the sample size, when I sign up as a member in the Laneige shop in Singapore. After trying, the coverage is mild, it did give a mild dewy look. After 2 hours my face start to dry up, coverage start to fade. In another 2 hours later, I noticed my face start to have red patches on my cheek, but it doesn't itch, it look like I'm having rashes on it. My face start to get oily, coverage is almost gone. Today weather wasn't even humid or sunny in Singapore, is rainy day.

on 5/23/2017 10:58:00 AM

I was really excited to try this cushion foundation after looking at everyone rave about it. Singapore's weather is hot and humid so I have to be honest about the fact that the formula will slip and slide all over your face. The fragrance inside the formula also dried up my skin and gave me patchy spots with rashes.
I stopped using the product immediately and it went away. The good thing about it is that it doesn't cake on your face but it will transfer when you attempt to blot it. :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like it at all. It was too heavy and accented my pores as they looked like tiny holes in the foundation. I have oily skin, large pores and scars but there are several products I can use that seem to glide over those problems. This one really didn't.

on 1/13/2017 9:07:00 PM

This is for the 2016 version. I have to say I didn't like this new upgrade at all, it's more like a downgrade. I am normally a shade #21 in Laneige BB cushions but since the new version came out, the same shade no longer matches my skin tone. In other words, I look like a ghost. Besides that, it doesn't last on my skin at all, only about and hour or so, before getting patchy on certain areas of my face. I also noticed that the coverage is low now, the older version can be build up to a medium. I am really disappointed since I really liked the old version.