LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

3.8

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it I guess, I got this in 11 porcelain, it has a very strong smell like a weird alcohol floral fragrance, for the price you can get an entire bottle of bb cream from another brand such as Skin79 or Lioele that will last so much longer, I don't like the smell it lingers on the skin, it has a light to medium coverage, it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin and it has like a dry matte-ish finish, Id recommend this to people who want to try the cushion BBs without spending a fortune on one of the "luxe" ones, they say these cushion bbs revolutionized foundation because now you can touch up on the go and these compacts are so easy to carry around and to take along on travel

on 12/12/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

When I bought this I was so in love. It works so well, looks great. It didnt make me break out which is A+++++. It does have strong fragrance which I dont love. But it was one one the first things I found that worked for my newly dry skin after having my son.

on 12/9/2016 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the first time I used a BB cushion. I really want to achieve this korean looks and I really envy their poreless faces. Hence, the reason I tried this Laneige. It's always on the top 10 favorite list for the best BB cushion in korean makeup industry (next to Amore pacific?) I dunno.

When I first used it, I didn't liked it right away. I put it on before I go to work, and been in a public transpo for only 1 hr and 30 mins. When I looked at the mirror. WOW. (insert sarcasm reaction here) It's patchy! and it made my pimple look super visible and patchy and dry as well! It did not really covered my pimple marks. The coverage is really poor! I have to use a concealer for my pimple marks to be concealed.
The pros? It made my skin look dewy, and the case of it is really cute but that's all.The color that the staff in Laneige chose for me is too light for my skin tone.
It's not worth the money. It's all hype. I'll definitely NOT repurchase.

on 9/3/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

When my Target began selling Laneige BB Cushions, they carried a lot of Light, several Mediums, and a few Darks were hidden among the Mediums, but they weren't yet labeled.. The first time I purchased this I picked one from few boxes that were left on the shelf that day. Several months after my first purchase, my Target now carries BB Cushion in Light, Medium, Medium-Dark, and Dark.

I'm always up for trying a new mineral sunscreen makeup, and my recent very positive experiences with Laniege skin care prompted me to buy BB Cusion. I like the idea of SPF 50 and pore-control in makeup, so how could I resist? As I said above, my Target had two options labeled as BB Cushion: Light and Medium. I bought what I thought was Medium, but when I got home I realized it's labeled Dark.

I apply this with my Sigma P82, because I don't like the way the sponge works. This feels cooling and wonderfully refreshing upon application.At first, I think it looks too dark, but it winds up disappearing in minutes ( in a good way).

This BB Cushion works as a sheer-medium, semi-matte foundation, with a finish that looks almost glossy, but not greasy. It's really good for blurring pores! Honestly, it looks like skin, which is amazing to me. This is fragranced, but not heavily, and the scent is lovely. It has that elegance of luxurious makeup. I smell it when I open the compact, but I do not smell the product on my skin. I love that this has Arbutin to help fade discolorations.

UPDATE 9/16: I like this so much (it's an easy, one-step product), that I purchased it in Medium. It looked pretty light to me, but I gave it a try on its own. When I wear Medium I get people telling me I look exhausted or asking me if I'm sick, all day long. Obviously, Medium on its own is too light for my skin. I've been layering the two colors: a thick coat of Medium (mostly for the SPF), and I put the Dark in "bronzer" places and blend it in. I get a better skin match, and don't look sickly. I was thinking the Medium might be around NC35, but I think it's closer to NC25! (That's just a guess. I have no experience with NC25. I just know Medium seems quite light, and its undertones seem to be warm/neutral rather than pink.)

UPDATE 12/1: I just changed my rating to 5 lippies. Target finally sells Medium-Dark, and it's great! Medium-Dark works for NC30-35! This is now my No 1, everyday face product.