E.L.F. Eye Refresh

2.9

on 6/25/2017 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this product. I use it after exercising outside. After my shower I apply this and it helps me cool down. Just a cheap relaxing product.

This is an amazing eye product. I am actually quite floored at most of the ELF products I have tried over time. For the price point it has been simply amazing on the most part.

This comes in a silver metallic plastic tube that actually looks like metal. I had to tap it to see that it was plastic as it looked that much like metal. Very sleek and beautiful packaging.

It contains a small metal roller ball that rolls smoothly over your eye area. Every time I have applied it, it felt really nice and cold. This is perfect for tired or itchy eyes. Taking it on a plane would probably be perfect. Sadly I never thought to bring it with me the last few times I flew.

This is a must have/try. You cannot go wrong for $3.

Didn't expect this little guy to do much for 3$ honestly. It does what it says: refreshes. I've never had bags under my eyes so for me it would be more for dark circles. Did it do anything to them? No, and I don't expect it to. It just feels nice and perks my eyes up before makeup in the morning.

My roller ball was completely empty when I got it. :(

on 8/2/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just a meh product for me. It feels really nice in the morning, it does really refreshes the eyes but it doesn’t do anything more. I can get that with my cucumber patches and a get the added bonus of de-puffing my lids. And think the refreshing part comes more from the metal ball than the liquid product. So in the end, it was nice to try but wouldn’t repurchase again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The Eye refresh is one of my favorites! I apply every morning and can tell the difference between my tired eyes or refreshed eyes when I do not apply!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is awesome!! It is the best DS depuffing or eye product in general for $3 whaaaa?! Yes please!! I normally use the Clinique roller ball eye depuffer & it is my fave w this elf running as a close 2nd; I really, really like this (& elf skincare in general), it's so cooling & soothing. It really helps my puffiness and even under the eye circles but I don't have super dark circles to begin with guess I'm blessed w some good genetics. Well then!! The packaging is slick, utilitarian AND cool looking, it does not leak or anything it's all I've asked for, for USD$3 !!

on 1/31/2016 9:02:00 PM

Pretty good product for a pretty good price. I could see this being really useful in the hotter months and on those mornings where your eyes are especially puffy. Very cooling sensation from the rollerball and a great pick me up.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did not receive any benefits from this product, other than it felt good to apply it. I gave it away. It's got great packaging, and I think maybe the thing about it that made it feel good was the cool roller ball. But no, didn't notice anything else.

Simply the product didn't work. It took too long to dry, was kinda sticky and made no difference to my under eyes.

Luckily the packaging can be reused to make roll on perfume as you can just pop off the ball on the top and drain out the product and place your perfume in there!