E.L.F. Eye Refresh

E.L.F. Eye Refresh

2.9

Didn't expect this little guy to do much for 3$ honestly. It does what it says: refreshes. I've never had bags under my eyes so for me it would be more for dark circles. Did it do anything to them? No, and I don't expect it to. It just feels nice and perks my eyes up before makeup in the morning.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The Eye refresh is one of my favorites! I apply every morning and can tell the difference between my tired eyes or refreshed eyes when I do not apply!

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did not receive any benefits from this product, other than it felt good to apply it. I gave it away. It's got great packaging, and I think maybe the thing about it that made it feel good was the cool roller ball. But no, didn't notice anything else.

on 1/31/2016 9:02:00 PM

Pretty good product for a pretty good price. I could see this being really useful in the hotter months and on those mornings where your eyes are especially puffy. Very cooling sensation from the rollerball and a great pick me up.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is awesome!! It is the best DS depuffing or eye product in general for $3 whaaaa?! Yes please!! I normally use the Clinique roller ball eye depuffer & it is my fave w this elf running as a close 2nd; I really, really like this (& elf skincare in general), it's so cooling & soothing. It really helps my puffiness and even under the eye circles but I don't have super dark circles to begin with guess I'm blessed w some good genetics. Well then!! The packaging is slick, utilitarian AND cool looking, it does not leak or anything it's all I've asked for, for USD$3 !!

Simply the product didn't work. It took too long to dry, was kinda sticky and made no difference to my under eyes.

Luckily the packaging can be reused to make roll on perfume as you can just pop off the ball on the top and drain out the product and place your perfume in there!

on 11/20/2015 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I found the cooling sensation quite nice but it does take a bit of time to settle into the skin or it can feel a bit tacky. I only use it on my undereye area if my allergies are bothering me because it takes out some of the puffiness. I have always had dark circles to some degree so there was not a whole lot of difference in that department. For having a roller ball in it, I am surprised at how stable it is compared to the price point of the product. The ball is very secure and has not fallen out of the tube. A win for me, but at my age, I think my skin becoming more dry has it soaking up more of the product.

on 9/13/2015 2:46:00 PM

This is a fail for elf. It doesn't "refresh" my eyes at all. I had this product for two days and I ran out!!! I put it on three times and I loved it at first and then it made my eye all crusty. It was disgusting. NEVER buy this product....

on 9/2/2015 11:31:00 PM

Love this. Feels refreshing and de puffs my bags. Seems to be making my eyelashes grow too - I put this all over my eyes. Cheap and works great.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Feels nice but doesnt really offer any depuffing benefits. Sad because I was hoping this would help on days I had to pull a double and then wake up early for another shift