Uploaded by adamj2004

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/25/2017

I love this product. I use it after exercising outside. After my shower I apply this and it helps me cool down. Just a cheap relaxing product.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (921 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

Jun/21/2017

This is an amazing eye product. I am actually quite floored at most of the ELF products I have tried over time. For the price point it has been simply amazing on the most part.

This comes in a silver metallic plastic tube that actually looks like metal. I had to tap it to see that it was plastic as it looked that much like metal. Very sleek and beautiful packaging.

It …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Aug/02/2016

My roller ball was completely empty when I got it. :(

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Aug/02/2016

This is just a meh product for me. It feels really nice in the morning, it does really refreshes the eyes but it doesn’t do anything more. I can get that with my cucumber patches and a get the added bonus of de-puffing my lids. And think the refreshing part comes more from the metal ball than the liquid product. So in the end, it was nice to try but wouldn’t repurchase again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Apr/18/2016

Didn't expect this little guy to do much for 3$ honestly. It does what it says: refreshes. I've never had bags under my eyes so for me it would be more for dark circles. Did it do anything to them? No, and I don't expect it to. It just feels nice and perks my eyes up before makeup in the morning.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jan/31/2016

The Eye refresh is one of my favorites! I apply every morning and can tell the difference between my tired eyes or refreshed eyes when I do not apply!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBrown

Jan/31/2016

I did not receive any benefits from this product, other than it felt good to apply it. I gave it away. It's got great packaging, and I think maybe the thing about it that made it feel good was the cool roller ball. But no, didn't notice anything else.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Jan/31/2016

Pretty good product for a pretty good price. I could see this being really useful in the hotter months and on those mornings where your eyes are especially puffy. Very cooling sensation from the rollerball and a great pick me up.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/25/2016

This is awesome!! It is the best DS depuffing or eye product in general for $3 whaaaa?! Yes please!! I normally use the Clinique roller ball eye depuffer & it is my fave w this elf running as a close 2nd; I really, really like this (& elf skincare in general), it's so cooling & soothing. It really helps my puffiness and even under the eye circles but I don't have super dark …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jan/03/2016

Simply the product didn't work. It took too long to dry, was kinda sticky and made no difference to my under eyes.

Luckily the packaging can be reused to make roll on perfume as you can just pop off the ball on the top and drain out the product and place your perfume in there!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium