3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I have ordered this recently and I must say this would replace my beauty blender. It is very soft and no hair fall out as reported by one user. It worked wonderfully with creme, liquid and powder foundation. I would highly recommend - thanks!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

1.0

5 years ago

So I ordered this for my niece and she said after washing it a few times the hair would come off on her face.....and also the brush became scratchy....after I tried it for my self I did end up with a few hairs on my face....

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

6 years ago

Got my first Makeup Geek brush and I love it. It's the face buffer brush (round synthetic). It's very soft and made very nicely, makes you feel like it's high end. With shipping it was less than $20, so it's a good deal. I've used it for powder products: blush, bronzer and mineral foundation. Haven't tried it with liquid or cream yet, but it feels nicer than the equivalent Sigma synthetic brushes. It applies brush beautifully, packs it on if you want, or you can diffuse it out too. The barrel is short, but I don't mind, it doesn't feel like travel size, just not as long as the Sigma F84. def recommend it.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm