Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have re purchased this several times now as it has never broken me out, mattifies my foundation and doesn’t cake. It doesn’t provide any coverage on its own, however, it does mattify the pores in a non caked way! I have Rosacea so I always have to cover with concealer or foundation but this adds the finishing touch. I’m very happy with this product and that doesn’t happen very often!

My mom has been using this powder ever since she was young so I decided to follow her step and bought this. It's lightweight, it never gives a cakey look and keeps my very oily skin matte for long hours. It has a generous amount of powder and with everyday use, it has lasted me for 1,5 years. It's inexpensive and effective. A mother always knows best.

on 4/7/2017 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Too drying for dry skin even when used with all hydrating products

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great setting powder! It's finely milled, lightweight and the color Invisible is truly invisible. It does not alter the color or add any additional coverage to my foundation. I have oily skin and use a heavy hand to set my foundation but this powder never looks cakey. The brush is nothing spectacular and I don't use it for this powder. The price is ok, there are many others that are more or less expensive but this one performs nicely and I think it's worth the price because it works for me. I am about to purchase this for the third time. It is a great representation of Clinique quality.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolute holy grail of powder. I really bake this on with a powder puff and dust off the excess and it guarantees to keep my oily skin matte all day. I've tried a LOT and nothing beats this. No need for blotting throughout the day. Fantastic product.

on 9/15/2015 4:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I don't know why but first thing that comes to mind about this product is boring.. This is my second one I've purchased and I think the price is okay cause you get a ton of product compared to many other loose powders but I rarely reach for it anymore. Doesn't keep my face matte so I use this on the non-oily areas of my face and it works fine to set my foundation, but if I remember correctly they sell this as a translucent powder and I must say I disagree. It has a tint to it and I find it makes my skin look somehow dull.. I don't even know but anyway there are better ones to try out.

on 4/15/2015 4:15:00 PM

I got this in translucent 3. It was a wrong colour which is my fault. However, the quality of the powder itself wasn't great. It was not luminous nor made my skin look great and flawless either nor long lasting. I used this to set my foundation underneath. This would be at the bottom among the list of the loose powder I have used. You have to use a lot to set foundation and, the powder isn't really finely milled so it kinda makes your skin look rough. The brush that comes with this powder is of low quality too and not suitable to apply powder. Fortunately this did not break me out nor had annoying fragrance though. I still wouldn't repurchase because there are so many better powder than this. Despite its poor quality, it was very expensive in Asia, almost over 40 bucks or more.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only powder I will ever use: I have dry skin and anything containing powder is my worst enemy: blushes, powder highlighters etc. I always try to use cream products. However, because I use so many oil based moisturising products under my foundation, my makeup inevitably tends to look oily at the end of the day. That's where this baby comes in handy: it gets rid of shine, oil and excess sebum. And that's literally it! It doesn't add coverage, it doesn't try to be anything it's not: it just removes shine. Light as a feather, this stuff is sooooo beautifully weightless: I mean TRULY weightless - it feels like you are wearing nothing. It is absolutely perfect for someone like me. I have tons of dry patches and anything powder based clings to them horribly. My nose and chin are dry, yet magically tend to get shiny and I hate it. I never bought a powder until I discovered this. If you have dry or mature skin and need something that gets rid of shine and mattifies and makes you look flawless without drying or emphasizing dry patches then this is it. I adore this stuff. Pricey but it lasts forever.

on 8/5/2014 5:08:00 PM

A bit pricey, but there is a LOT of powder in there! Bought this last week, and it is wonderful! Invisible 20 is perfect if your skin has a yellow hue.

on 7/15/2014 2:47:00 PM

I am on my second one of these. It works as well as any other decent face powder except you get a lot more for your money compared with other brands, I really like the packaging, helps keep that pesky fine powder from being blown all over your dressing table. The brush it comes with is useless, but a handy hand bag size (not that its ever been in mine) if you use too much you will look chalky, but used in the right way it sets make up beautify and I find I don't really need to touch it up though the day (unless im going out after work and I want to look perfect). The invisible blend is good, it doesn't change the look of my foundation. Over all really happy and would buy again.