70%

$28.50 on Saks Fifth Avenue
Shop Now

Reviews

2 years ago

I have re purchased this several times now as it has never broken me out, mattifies my foundation and doesn’t cake. It doesn’t provide any coverage on its own, however, it does mattify the pores in a non caked way! I have Rosacea so I always have to cover with concealer or foundation but this adds the finishing touch. I’m very happy with this product and that doesn’t happen very often!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

My mom has been using this powder ever since she was young so I decided to follow her step and bought this. It's lightweight, it never gives a cakey look and keeps my very oily skin matte for long hours. It has a generous amount of powder and with everyday use, it has lasted me for 1,5 years. It's inexpensive and effective. A mother always knows best.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

3 years ago

Too drying for dry skin even when used with all hydrating products

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

This is a great setting powder! It's finely milled, lightweight and the color Invisible is truly invisible. It does not alter the color or add any additional coverage to my foundation. I have oily skin and use a heavy hand to set my foundation but this powder never looks cakey. The brush is nothing spectacular and I don't use it for this powder. The price is ok, there are many others that are more or less expensive but this one performs nicely and I think it's worth the price because it works for me. I am about to purchase this for the third time. It is a great representation of Clinique quality.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

3 years ago

Absolute holy grail of powder. I really bake this on with a powder puff and dust off the excess and it guarantees to keep my oily skin matte all day. I've tried a LOT and nothing beats this. No need for blotting throughout the day. Fantastic product.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

5 years ago

I don't know why but first thing that comes to mind about this product is boring.. This is my second one I've purchased and I think the price is okay cause you get a ton of product compared to many other loose powders but I rarely reach for it anymore. Doesn't keep my face matte so I use this on the non-oily areas of my face and it works fine to set my foundation, but if I remember correctly they sell this as a translucent powder and I must say I disagree. It has a tint to it and I find it makes my skin look somehow dull.. I don't even know but anyway there are better ones to try out.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

EyesBlue

from

5 years ago

Magical. Evens my skin, doesn't look like powder, and offers light coverage. I have fairly oily skin and this doesn't oxidize or streak. Doesn't highlight dry patches. If you have acne or need more coverage in certain areas, cover spots after applying and then just swipe some more over the concealer.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

I woudnt say this is amazing powder like everyone else thinks but its oky i dont regret getting it and trying i just woudnt buy it again

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

5 years ago

I got this in translucent 3. It was a wrong colour which is my fault. However, the quality of the powder itself wasn't great. It was not luminous nor made my skin look great and flawless either nor long lasting. I used this to set my foundation underneath. This would be at the bottom among the list of the loose powder I have used. You have to use a lot to set foundation and, the powder isn't really finely milled so it kinda makes your skin look rough. The brush that comes with this powder is of low quality too and not suitable to apply powder. Fortunately this did not break me out nor had annoying fragrance though. I still wouldn't repurchase because there are so many better powder than this. Despite its poor quality, it was very expensive in Asia, almost over 40 bucks or more.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesBlack

5 years ago

Been using this on and off since I was 20. Great face powder but I brush some off, it gathers on the pores sometimes. Too bad, no spf.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age44-55