Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by age: 25-29
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 7/15/2014 2:47:00 PM

I am on my second one of these. It works as well as any other decent face powder except you get a lot more for your money compared with other brands, I really like the packaging, helps keep that pesky fine powder from being blown all over your dressing table. The brush it comes with is useless, but a handy hand bag size (not that its ever been in mine) if you use too much you will look chalky, but used in the right way it sets make up beautify and I find I don't really need to touch it up though the day (unless im going out after work and I want to look perfect). The invisible blend is good, it doesn't change the look of my foundation. Over all really happy and would buy again.

on 5/9/2013 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I started using this a week ago and can noticeably see the difference in the finish of my base. Does mattify shiny areas pretty well, and is very light and nicely milled so doesn't go on cakey. I was using the Collagenic Mineral Loose Powder by The Face Shop before and I felt that was a little too light in tone and doesn't blend well.

The little brush it comes with is a nice little add on to keep in my make-up bag, but not very practical for actual loose powder application. Bristles are a little too stiff and scratchy!

Packaging wise - it's definitely something you leave on your vanity counter rather than bring with you coz the powder will just go everywhere. I much prefer using a pressed powder for on-the-go touch ups.

Very reasonably priced, lots of product (a little goes a long way!) and this is a definite repurchase. Just make sure to test out all the shades to find one that suits you!

on 3/3/2013 9:23:00 PM

You get A LOT OF products for its price. I think it lasted me for more than two years, and I use it almost everyday. The only bad thing about this is that it can get quite messy, but this applies to all loose powder products. It works well on me and I would definitely continue buying it.

on 1/18/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have fair olive skin and it's usually IMPOSSIBLE for me to find anything that doesn't look orange, pink or muddy on my skin by lunch time. I have purchased and returned so many products because of this.This stuff (20 translucent) looks different - almost gray in the jar. At noon I looked in the mirror there were no jaw line color differences, no puddles, nothing!

I don't know how it would work with foundation because I just used concleaer under my eyes and on some scars and wore this over it. I just look like I have awesome matte, but not not overly dry, skin. My new HG.

Highly recommended, especially for those that have trouble finding a match for olive or yellow skin.

on 8/27/2011 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in Invisible Blend, which blends into my Indian skin well, but can look ashy and gray if applied heavily. I use this with concealer for an easy, shine-free look. Although it's expensive, the package contains a lot, and lasts a long time.

Pros: Large amount, blends easily, doesn't break me out.
Cons: I don't use the brush with this powder, but the brush works in a travel bag.

*Edit: I didn't even make it through one container, I gave it to a friend. It set my makeup, but since it didn't have color, I didn't use it often. Stay Matte powder is much more convenient for my purposes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If I use it alone, it looks quite well and natural, and controls shine -of course, I do that during weekends, when I don't work and I'm not constantly near A/C (it causes my skin oilier).

If I use a brush for setting make up, me face becomes cakey, really horrible so I use a puff instead. At first it looks ok, and after 3-4 hours I become tremendously oily. I blot and then use a pressed powder -which is not Clinique btw and sets better.

I still have a lot of powder but don't know what to do with it, I don't like but I can't return it here. :(

on 10/22/2010 5:48:00 PM

I was excited to try this product after all the good reviews it has. I wanted a setting powder for my foundation that absorbed oil. after applying it, I noticed like 2 hours later that my skin was oily. Is not the best oil absorber i have tried. 2 days of using it, i broke out all over my face with these red itchy bumps that started peeling. I stopped using it and the bumps are starting to go down. i will be returning it.

on 10/13/2010 8:45:00 PM

i don't know why i haven't tried this stuff before. went to macys to get the free gift and although i didn't really need anything, i got this powder and the creamliner in true black (which is also AWESOME).

The SA recommended transparency 3 which matches my skintone perfectly. Normally I have to blot or powder my face around noon, regardless of the foundation/powder i use in the morning, but i had ABSOLUTELY NO OIL when I use this powder. I am amazed.

I will buy this product over and over and over and over.....

on 8/4/2010 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the first loose powder that I've used. I was skeptical because I am not the biggest fan of Clinique, but after watching a youtube video where the reviewer raved about this product I thought I would give it a shot.

This product is so well-priced, you get a ton of product for the money. I use this to set my make up and have been very happy with the results. I feel like it sets without feeling heavy or cakey.

I think it would take a lot to get me to stray from this powder - it's great!

on 6/1/2010 8:57:00 AM

I love this powder. It keeps me matte all day and evens out my skin tone. There was no smell to it and it is very easy to blend.