St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask

St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask

4.2

WATER, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, GLYCERIN, HYDRATED SILICA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, ACRYLATES/PALMETH-25 ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, JUGLANS REGIA (WALNUT) SHELL POWDER, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, HONEY, FRAGRANCE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, PPG-2 METHYL ETHER, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE

on 3/16/2019 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this product is exactly what i need! i have really horrible skin dryness because of winter and i have been looking around for a while for a scrub and i found this! its perfect! my friend told me about it since she has the same dryness issue and i love it! i found it in the clearance section and it was cheap and i really love it! i bought 2 bottles of it and as well i have used before some other st ives products and they were the best!

on 2/5/2019 3:01:00 PM

I have been using this scrub every other day for about 2 weeks or so. I bought it because I was looking for a scrub to remove flaky skin around my nose. This one was on sale for $4.99 so I didn't have a lot to lose if it didn't work out. So far I really love it. Not only did it remove the flaky skin on my nose but also noticeably reduced my blackheads as well, something I didn't expect it to do. My face feels softer too. The scrub is very gentle and has a light scent. I read reviews that said after the first few times using this product that they had some small bumps. I did too but only very minor, nothing that concerned me. I'm really happy I bought this product. It was exactly what I was looking for, and you can't beat that price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this scrub so much. I used to use the green tea one religiously, and the apricot one. Both were too strong as exfoliators and broke me out over time. This is nice and gentle, and it's actually been clearing my skin. It's cheap, reliable, and a great scrub. I haven't used it as a mask yet but perhaps at some point. I use it around every other day, and it really gets rid of dead skin without drying or irritation.

This is a great exfoliating scrub. I use this as a mask and I also use it as a scrub in the shower. It makes my skin so soft after using it. I spent €50 on a Murad exfoliator and this St Ives scrub makes my skin softer than the Murad one. It is so inexpensive. The exfoliating beads really scrub away dead skin. Some may find them too rough but I find they really work. My only wish is that this scrub had a stronger oatmeal scent. I will defintely be buying a scrub from the St Ives range once this one runs out.

on 1/12/2018 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have dry,sensitive skin which is very reactive and gets red easily.I also have some very tiny blackheads and whiteheads on my forhead,nose and lateral sides of my face
Scrub is a must-have for me.if I don't use scrub at least once a week,thick layer of dead skin cells and skin flakes makes any foundation look like dissaster on my face.also an exfoliator helps my blackheads to go away without leaving scar;but finding a suitable scrub is very difficult for me.whatever I used,made my skin superdry,irritated,red and stingy.
My friend suggested me to use st.ives oatmeal scrub and I bought it without much hope but it's perfect
No irritation and redness with this one.it's creamy and has tiny beads which are not as harsh as most other scrubs.when I first used it I thought it won't do the job as a scrub but I was wrong.it won't exfoliate skin as strong as other scrubs but it's gentle exfoliating gradually makes my skin even and soft.it doesn't dry out my skin.whenever I take a shower,my skin gets dry and flakey but when I use this baby my skin is smooth and not dry at all
I use it as mask and scrub at the same time.I apply a thick layer of it on my face when I'm in bathroom and let it be there for 5-10 minutes.then I massage it with circular motions while washing it,specially on places like my forehead,nose and sides of my face
I love this product and will repurchase it forever

on 11/6/2017 2:27:00 PM

Great scrub for dry and sensitive skin. The beads are not too harsh like other scrubs. It leave skin soft and smooth as scrub suppose to do. It have a soft fragrance in this product I like the scent of it not strong smell. I will buy this again but it will last me a long time for $3.49 at Target.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This has to be the most calming, soothing product I've put on my face in quite some time. (The next best thing, IMO, is the White Tea Skin Guardian from Origins, in terms of being soothing.) I used this as a mask first and then a scrub as I washed it off with warm water. My sensitive, oily skin felt extremely soft and hydrated after I was done! I just put on some gel moisturizer and lip balm and feel all set for the evening after using this stuff. It's quite gentle in terms of scrubbing properties. This is nothing nearly as rough as their apricot scrubs that I tried in high school. My skin is easily irritated, but this caused zero red patches or negative reactions. I don't know that I'd recommend it for someone with lots of open acne, but it is very good to grouchy skin in general otherwise. I found this at my local Walgreens, but I know it can be found at many other drugstores, grocery stores, and mass retailers in the USA.

on 5/13/2017 12:00:00 PM

I tried the apricot version but bought this instead ( due to the lovely scent ) thinking it would be the same texture. This is far more gentle with a richer cream base and can be used for alternate day use . No irritation or burns to my skin . It moisturises and yet scrubs at the same time . The smell is so relaxing and addictive . Love it . Edit : I kept it near the bath and water went it. The product turned rancid. Won’t hesitate to repurchase though as it is a very good product One year later : I reached out for this a few days back after forgetting about it . And I still love it . Gentle and yet it scrubs and the scent is nice . Oats are also calming for my skin

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

OMG talk about how SOFT my skin feels after using this!It feels almost hydrated,and i have dry patchy skin.Secondly,in love with its texture too,slimy but creamy,10/10 would buy it again,love how it makes my skin feels.Just not a big fan of the smell.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love, love, love this product! So gentle and still effective. Can also be used as a mask by applying and leaving on for 5-7 minutes. Rinses clean and feels ultra hydrated and soft after using. I prefer other types of masks so primarily use this as a scrub and highly recommend it if you have dry and/or sensitive skin. I have some redness/mild rosacea and this calms my skin down while exfoliating the dry flakes without irritation. There is very little fragrance to this, smells faintly of oatmeal and basically just has a clean smell in my opinion. Can't recommend this enough. Will continue to use often and repurchase again and again.