BeneFit Cosmetics Big Easy

BeneFit Cosmetics Big Easy
Enter TitleBig Easy

3.5

: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Titanium Dioxide 4.70% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Methyl Trimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butylene Glycol, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Algin, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Stearate, Atelocollagen, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Serine, Sodium Chloride. [+/-: CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 9/20/2017 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is very good if you have oily skin, stay away if you have dry skin as it cakes and flakes. It has good coverage but dries out as the day goes on as it's liquid to powder formula. It provides pretty coverage but it's all in the blending, don't just swipe on face, take time and blend. You have to use a really good primer under. I tried it w/o primer and it was a totally unblended.

on 8/26/2017 1:48:00 PM

I'm about to start my third tube of this. I use the fair shade.

For me, this is great for minimal makeup days where I don't really want to look too made up, but I do need some sunscreen and just a little coverage. I find that it stays in place very well and really evens out my skin tone. It's obviously not going to provide a ton of coverage, but it will make your bare skin look a lot better.

It has a very thick, creamy texture that I like.

My only gripe (and the reason I deducted one point from my review) is that it does not dry to a powder finish as advertised. I always have to dab a little powder over it, otherwise I look oily just as I would if I wore any foundation without some setting powder.

on 8/2/2016 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A little dry to work with, but I use a damp sponge and it works o.k. Keeps my skin oil-free all day. Too dry to use in wintertime for me. But works well when the weather is hot in the summer.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My face break out so bad after using this! I had huge acne and my pores were bigger than usual. I took me awhile to figure out. It didn't keep my oil at bay. I definitely wont purchase this again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It looks really nice, has a great texture, BUT - I don´t have acne, but my skin will break out pretty bad if I chance it and change products. I was wearing this for almost two months and could not figure out why I had so many clogged pores and was breaking out. It is also overpriced. I figured it might be this thing so I stopped using it, and of course, my skin is doing much better. The crazy part is, I am a big fan of high end products, but I really think drugstore BB creams are a little better - at least none have broken me out yet.

on 7/15/2016 12:55:00 PM

It gives cakey face appearance and causes white pimples and acne. If you have pores in your face, it will make it very clear. It will not give you a baby face appearance as they claimed.

on 4/23/2016 2:12:00 PM

I took this foundation on a trip to Mexico City, and I absolutely loved how it kept my oily skin at bay. Unfortunately, I find it a little too drying in Calgary, my face feels overly tight. It doesn't budge all day tho. The SPF 35 in the packaging is covered up in Canada; not sure what the active ingredients are.

I tried shade 03 - Light Medium, and it is a little bit too light for me (I'm between NC20-NC25)

My HG for a foundation. It's much more than a BB cream, and provides a nice medium coverage. Lasts all day and even though it dries to a powder finish (allegedly), it appears dewy and fresh. Has SPF 35, and weight is perfect for both Summer and Winter. Price okay at 38 Euro.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I rarely give savage reviews but this is a hideous product. I had high hopes for this having enjoyed many products from benefit, but I was not impressed with my sample size of this!

I have combination skin so was looking for a lighter summer makeup - within 20 mins of applying, I had flaking patches on my dry areas (even after applying my usual serum and moisturiser) and the colour oxidised so badly on my oily areas that it turned an unattractive orangey colour. Had to remove in the loos and apply my usual foundation. So glad I didn't buy a full size bottle!

on 5/30/2016 3:43:00 AM

I have combination skins, asian and living in asian country.
My skins always develops pimples everytime I used this product.. Maybe I have sensitive skin. So bye bye Benefit. I’m using Clinique bb cream now. Best ever!