Belif Peat Miracle Revital Serum Concentrate

No Image

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff. I can't explain what it does but started using this in January and I feel like I cannot be without it. It's regulated my sebum and regulate my dehydrated skin. I find I don't need to use moisturiser any more. I also love the matching eye cream.

Excellent ! I never know this product saved me from it's own kind. How to put it? I bought several products from this brand, but got skin irritation- redness and feeling raw and dry. (I have thin skin, sensitive combo) This serum saved my skin. It calmed, cleared the blemishes from the bumps due to the other creams. It is so calming that I thought my skin looks so evenly fair.

I continue to use it after recovery. It tones my skin and my pores looks less harsh and oily, skinís clarity increased. It's brighter and is smoother, softer yet firmer.I keep reaching out for it and I notice I ignore my SKII miracle water after I got this. I try using this with moisturiser and also beneath my other serum. It's a serum before serum, as it actually helps better absorption of other serums due to it's Peat water, which said it's from glaciers, thousands of years untouched by human with some fementation process to speed the metabolic rate of skin.

It contains *GABA (Gamma Amino-Butyric Acid) ĖA powerful amino-acid which stimulates collagen production, preventing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. Has Ladyís Mantle as the main herb, so hydrates the skin while controlling the production of oil, optimizing the skinís water-oil balance. It also aids in controlling excessive cornification process, preventing skin aging, dullness and lack of elasticity.

Its texture felt thick and sticky, looks like transparent liquid and feels like nothing once applied on the skin. Comes with a dropper. 2 drops is enough for my small face and neck area. Pat it till dry. 50ml for about Us$75+ I try not over-apply for I really enjoy its results in combination with my other serum... its Bingo! I always wanted clear smooth healthy skin without the help of makeup and now it's happening !